Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Rumours For New Managers

Mr Terry Vegetables is only interested in one thing - money. The guy is a crook and no matter how good / bad a manager he is I worry he would screw us over. Why would he come here anyway?

I couldn't give a shit. We need to stay in this league, and he would achieve that goal. (Most likely)

And as I said in my original post, I indicated that he probably wouldn't want to come here. Just a wild, hopeful suggestion.

Stranger things have happened though.

Agree!

He and Howard Wilkinson made the side play exciting footie when Adams resigned adn before Levein started!

lol lol lol

Bassett took us down from the Premiership. Then 4 piss poor draws on the bounce, that isn't going to cut it, plus the guy is a grade A tosser.

lol lol lol

Bassett took us down from the Premiership. Then 4 piss poor draws on the bounce, that isn't going to cut it, plus the guy is a grade A tosser.

And as you well know, he never stood a chance of saving us.

Martin Allen would be quality, but they may be changing places with you at the end of the season, plus they've just had Greg Dyke take over.

I'd say Dave Penney and John Gregory are your best bets.

Please see my above post for negative view on John Gregory. Make no mistakes he would do NO GOOD for this football club. The same goes for Big Ron, Peter Reid, George Graham, Terry Vegetables, Souness, barry fry, graham taylor.

We need a MOTIVATOR one who is currently not in work as we cannot afford to pay exit fees to other clubs. SO that basically narrows it down to ex players, Bassett, O'Niell.. any others?

Oh yes COTTERILL a big poss me thinks.

has any1 got the odds for who is 2 be the new manager?

I am liabilities manager for a local independent bookmaker, and will be in contact with tim murray from the leicester mersucy tomorrow morning at 10am with odds for the next city manager, i will post the odds on the board then.

Archived