Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Rumours For New Managers

Mccalister will be odds on... I bet ;)lol

at this moment in time before talking to our odds compilers rob kelly would be around 2/1 favourite

with mccallister being 5/2

however i will be telling tim murray fans favourites would be steve tilson or martin allen, with the hope tim murray reads the article!

at this moment in time before talking to our odds compilers rob kelly would be around 2/1 favourite

with mccallister being 5/2

however i will be telling tim murray fans favourites would be steve tilson or martin allen, with the hope tim murray reads the article!

sorry meant tim davies reads it - had a cpl of drinks :blush:

BBC Radio Nottingham understands that Notts County manager Gudjon Thordarson is on the shortlist to succeed Craig Levein as Leicester City manager.

Thordarson has led County, who are currently 10th in League Two, to the brink of the play-offs.

Any move for Thordarson is likely to be strongly resisted by the Magpies, as the Icelander has two and a half years left on his contract at Meadow Lane.

Other names in the frame are thought to include Peter Reid and Gary McAllister.

It is also understood that Thordarson came close to getting the Leicester job in succession to Micky Adams, but the Foxes opted instead for Levein, who was dismissed after the 1-0 defeat at Plymouth on Tuesday.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...nty/4654124.stm

What's especially worrying is that there's very little in his long-term managerial history to suggest that he'll have anything to offer us. He has a record for buying a ridiculous number of Icelandic players. And he's Joey's dad. He's been sacked quite a few times as well. If the board go for him we'll deserve everything we get.

BBC Radio Nottingham understands that Notts County manager Gudjon Thordarson is on the shortlist to succeed Craig Levein as Leicester City manager.

Thordarson has led County, who are currently 10th in League Two, to the brink of the play-offs.

Any move for Thordarson is likely to be strongly resisted by the Magpies, as the Icelander has two and a half years left on his contract at Meadow Lane.

Other names in the frame are thought to include Peter Reid and Gary McAllister.

It is also understood that Thordarson came close to getting the Leicester job in succession to Micky Adams, but the Foxes opted instead for Levein, who was dismissed after the 1-0 defeat at Plymouth on Tuesday.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...nty/4654124.stm

No chance

Wilkinson seen at the ground says someone on the Fox Fanzine.

OK I think I know what you're thinking but maybe it's not that maybe it's because he's a Director at Notts County! :whistle:

Not sure where to post this :ermm:

But what has Steve Tilson actually done/achieved? I'm not being sarcastic btw, I really just don't know! Plus I can't be bothered to trawl t'internet to find out! :ph34r::whistle:

We need a MOTIVATOR one who is currently not in work as we cannot afford to pay exit fees to other clubs. SO that basically narrows it down to ex players, Bassett, O'Niell.. any others?

Oh yes COTTERILL a big poss me thinks.

Trev Benjamin could be looking for work soon, Barry Fry seems to of had enough :o

On central news just now, they reckon thord gudjohson (notts co manager) lol might be installed early next week :rolleyes: Why would we sign someone of his poor quality (still on a 2 and half year deal), when we could get newell or clough, who are MUCH better.

On central news just now, they reckon thord gudjohson (notts co manager) lol might be installed early next week :rolleyes: Why would we sign someone of his poor quality (still on a 2 and half year deal), when we could get newell or clough, who are MUCH better.

Whats poor about him? he's got a bad Notts County side within touching distance of the play offs and was sacked unfairly from Stoke after starting well with them earlier in the season we were promoted, Clough is only being talked about because of the Man Utd game,other than that he's done nothing of significance.

Gudjon Thordarsson his name is.

Archived