Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Rumours For New Managers

i havent got a link, just strong inside info. if im wrong fair enough i can cope with looking like a twat, if not i expect appologies :thumbup:

The amount of people we have we inside info is amazing, all of LCFCs staff must post on here or something. :rolleyes:

What does it say, the link won't work for me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bangkok Blue

Someone on the Englandfans website says that Thordarson has already been interviewed about the managers job, however the club have two more candiates to interview!

His mate apprantly works for Notts County. I know Thordarson was interviewed before Levein took over so reckon this could be a runner!

pretty sure someone will be in place by the Wolves game!

Mad Biker can you confirm any of this rumour?

As far as I am aware he Is`nt even on the list, if I were a gambling man which I am most certainly not I would risk a 50p coin on Steve Cotterill !

i havent got a link, just strong inside info. if im wrong fair enough i can cope with looking like a twat, if not i expect appologies :thumbup:

Weren't you the pratt who came up with the rumour that Reid/Mcallister were being appointed last Tuesday? When Craig Levein was already in Plymouth? It's an open secret that Kelly will be given the QPR game. Also if you ment this Monday at 9am looks like your already wrong.

Weren't you the pratt who came up with the rumour that Reid/Mcallister were being appointed last Tuesday? When Craig Levein was already in Plymouth? It's an open secret that Kelly will be given the QPR game. Also if you ment this Monday at 9am looks like your already wrong.

It maybe the same guy that posts all the stupid rumours on to football rumours.com ..... by what goes up on that site, I get the feeling that the people posting the rumours on football rumours are reading this site first ??

I've had it on good authority that both Peter Reid and Gary Mac have been at the club over the weekend, apparently looking into ways they can work together.

Davies has already said he'd never give it to Reid. McCallister's wife is still ill isn't she? There's so many people who claim to have it on good authority, it comes to a point when not everyone can unless they have the same information.

The Cotterill rumour is looking strong though.

Davies has already said he'd never give it to Reid. McCallister's wife is still ill isn't she? There's so many people who claim to have it on good authority, it comes to a point when not everyone can unless they have the same information.

The Cotterill rumour is looking strong though.

I hope so too, but I'm struggling to see why he would leave to join us now. He's surely more likely to stay with Burnley until the end of the season then look at his options. Unless his relationship with the board is really poor, I can't see him stepping down to League 1 with us. Sorry to be so pessimistic! :ph34r:

peter reid and gary mac do be announced on monday, if this falls through dion dublin to be player mangager till end of the season. no doubt everyone will question this but we will see on monday :)

peter reid and gary mac will be unveilled in a press conference on monday. if the deal falls through for whatever reason dion dublin will be player manager til end of the season. this is 99.9% completed so will wait and see on monday :D

annoucement at 9am tomorrow morning

Hmmm, if Willy37 told me that the Sun will rise tomorrow and that the day after Friday is Saturday, I would check on Google and Wikipedia first..... Call me cautious if you will!

Davies' rumour turned out to be true then - rejected again. :o

Preston reject Foxes' Davies bid

Preston have turned down an approach from Championship rivals Leicester to speak with manager Billy Davies.

Leicester parted company with Craig Levein last week and have now been rebuffed in attempts to talk to Davies and Burnley boss Steve Cotterill.

Preston chairman Derek Shaw said: "I can confirm that on Monday afternoon Leicester City called for permission to speak to Billy.

"But the call lasted about 30 seconds, and the answer was no."

Source

Kudos to the board for trying to get a quality manager. Let's hope they succeed :thumbup:

Archived