Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Johnny_Baby4

How would you rate Levein as a manager out of 10

A 4.

+ Bringing down the average age of the squad

+ Reducing the wage bill

+ The cup run

+ The club has potential again

- Bringing in his favourites from Scotland who turned out to be mostly flops (Kisnorbo, Sylla, Douglas, DeVries)

- The poor league run in the past 15 games with only one win, 5 draws and 9 losses

- 6 straight losses

- His inability to motivate players

- His repetitious excuses after every lost or drawn game

id say bout 6/10

1.good players in (some crap)

2.much younger team

3.wage bill cut down

4.educating youngsters (shhehan,weso,stearman)

5.bringing in quality players with little money (fryatt)

6.really good cup runs

to get 10/10 he needed to get the league results however the players let him down there!¬!!

however i really do love levein like this guy, he took is into his arms when nobody else wanted to now hes gone well get someone worse that will sell all of our good players especially the young uns (stearman etc) and bring aload of crap for crap money like peter taylor.

I reckon that he could have been good, but he really needed a brilliant assistant. He did find some good players (and some really bad ones). He really couldn't get the team motivated, unless it was a cup game, and I really don't know why he said that we have good game when we don't. I do hope that he finds another club soon, so that he take away De Vries, Kisnorbo and friends, and give us some funds. So based on that I say 4.5/10

Archived