Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

ERIC BLACK ?

Young Broadbent at the Mercury called it pretty well on Saturday. He was singing Eric Black's praises - did he know something we didn't - then ? I have heard from a mate of Ally Mauchlen's that Gary Mac WAS at the club on Saturday - not to discuss how him and Peter Reid could work together, but how he and Black could form a Management Team (ie with his wife's circumstances)

Would we have to pay much to brum for Eric Black though?

Would he want to leave them for us?

He's a coach at Birmingham, I doubt Bruce would stand in his way if he wanted to go back in to management I don't recall a manager ever standing in the way of a coach wanting to go in to management. As regards to compensation, not sure. Doubt it would be much if anything.

the only major question i have about black is that at the cov he knew the players already and knew what would work.

how he would cope with a squad and club he does not know remains to be seen.

appointing him would be quite a gamble to say the least.

Young Broadbent at the Mercury called it pretty well on Saturday. He was singing Eric Black's praises - did he know something we didn't - then ? I have heard from a mate of Ally Mauchlen's that Gary Mac WAS at the club on Saturday - not to discuss how him and Peter Reid could work together, but how he and Black could form a Management Team (ie with his wife's circumstances)

It intrigues me that Gary is having problems with his wife, she died in December.

It intrigues me that Gary is having problems with his wife, she died in December.

thats what i thaught but a friend at work lives round the corner from him and i asked him and he says she is ok but her parents live with them permanent or something ?

Have I Missed somthing here

Luton?

Davies: Won't be moving to Leicester

Sly Foxes denied over Billy

Preston chairman Derek Shaw has rejected an approach for Lilywhites boss Billy Davies from managerless Leicester City.

Foxes representatives asked for permission to speak to Davies about the vacant position at the Walkers Stadium, but Shaw has no intention of letting his highly-rated manager leave.

He told his club's official website: "I can confirm that on Monday afternoon Leicester City called for permission to speak to Billy. But the call lasted 30 seconds, and the answer was no."

It is the latest in a series of refusals for Leicester, with fellow Championship clubs Luton and Burnley also turning down approaches for their bosses.

When did that happen?

thats what i thaught but a friend at work lives round the corner from him and i asked him and he says she is ok but her parents live with them permanent or something ?

Well the Scotsman Newspaper have a report that she died before Christmas.

Even If a club rejects an approach for a manager , If the manager wants to work for us , then there's ways and means of getting around the initial rejection.

Exactly, Harry Rednapp anyone?

if the manager wants to come, can just resign? We'll owe compo though

Well the Scotsman Newspaper have a report that she died before Christmas.

Yes, I've seen that, it must be a mistake as there are no other papers that report the same (do a Google search), they only report that she was battling against breast cancer.

Yes, I've seen that, it must be a mistake as there are no other papers that report the same (do a Google search), they only report that she was battling against breast cancer.

Im sorry but does anyone else think this slightly macabre...the word Shardenfroeder(sp) comes to mind!

Look it uP!!! :cry:

Archived