Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lukeh

PANIC AT THE DISCO!

:blink:

:doh:

:unsure:

:(

Funny how you manage to say something without actually saying anything at all.

You're my hero. My silent hero.

You say it best, when you say nothing at all. :thumbup::whistle:

That man needs a slap.
Ronan or is this a harsh jab at AoWW :whistle:
Nah I could never take a harsh jab at AOWW.

Ronan Keating is the one who needs a slap.... :angry:

:P:thumbup::teehee:

In the last few days, I've seen threads asking about people's thoughts on Panic at the Disco and Hot Hot Heat, started by people who really like them.

Do these people have no ears?

Of course they do!

It's what's in-between those ears that's the bone of contention.

There is NOTHING! :whistle:

In the last few days, I've seen threads asking about people's thoughts on Panic at the Disco and Hot Hot Heat, started by people who really like them.

Do these people have no ears?

Interesting you should say that, We Are Scientists have been accused of aping Hot Hot Heat.

Hot Hot Heat are alright but not a patch on WAS, or many other indie bands.

I'm not gay and I'm not a girl so I don't really "get" Panic! At The Disco (or Fall Out Boy).

Who by?

Some idiot no doubt.

I don't see it, myself.

You back in work today, sir?

Yes, so We Are Scientists sound like a lot of other bands around at the moment; the simple truth is they're way better than most of them. They certainly piss all over Hot Hot Heat, who you might mistake them for if you were wearing era-muffs (although in WAS' world of the strange, you probably already are).

NME

Singer Keith Murray is the ringer of this scrappy crew. His calm, romantic delivery takes these constantly shifting tracks, with guitars filling every corner of the compositions, and makes them a little more palatable. For a band that's going to incur some Hot Hot Heat references for their spastic but accessible take on indie rock, his professional croon is a pleasant counterpoint to Steve Bays' yelp.

Pitchfork

---

And no. Still feel like shi'ite.

Yes, so We Are Scientists sound like a lot of other bands around at the moment; the simple truth is they're way better than most of them. They certainly piss all over Hot Hot Heat, who you might mistake them for if you were wearing era-muffs (although in WAS' world of the strange, you probably already are).

NME

Singer Keith Murray is the ringer of this scrappy crew. His calm, romantic delivery takes these constantly shifting tracks, with guitars filling every corner of the compositions, and makes them a little more palatable. For a band that's going to incur some Hot Hot Heat references for their spastic but accessible take on indie rock, his professional croon is a pleasant counterpoint to Steve Bays' yelp.

Pitchfork

---

Hmmm.. I'll look in to this next time I'm wearing ear muffs!

Hope you feel better soon mate - I was considering sending a get well soon card, but that would make me gay - so I didn't.

Interesting you should say that, We Are Scientists have been accused of aping Hot Hot Heat.

Hot Hot Heat are alright but not a patch on WAS, or many other indie bands.

I'm not gay and I'm not a girl so I don't really "get" Panic! At The Disco (or Fall Out Boy).

Distinctly unimpressed by what you are implying. :mad::protest:

NME

Pitchfork

---

I have Makeup The Breakdown, Hot Hot Heat's 2002 album and I'm pretty sure that sounds bollocks all like WaS.

Enjoyable, but bollocks all like them.

Silly reviewers.

Archived