Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lukeh

PANIC AT THE DISCO!

i cannot for the life of my understand the rise "emo" style bands. and the kids that listen to it all moan about being misunderstood etc but they contradict themselfes by all looking the same and liking the same music...anyone care to explain

• 3 months later...

Not far off with the TBS and Sigur Ros predictions either.

Bang on again I'd say, and their new album is such a dissapointment :( As for Sigur Ros, I think Hoppipola is getting overplayed a little. I'm hearing it everywhere (it was even played during the credits of the Cup final today on BBC), but still can't help loving the song :thumbup:

Bang on again I'd say, and their new album is such a dissapointment :( As for Sigur Ros, I think Hoppipola is getting overplayed a little. I'm hearing it everywhere (it was even played during the credits of the Cup final today on BBC), but still can't help loving the song :thumbup:

It is a great song.

As for Panic! in the bastard Disco , absoloute awful.

• 1 year later...
PatD are shit!

I got a free ticket and car journey to see them at Rock City last year, was full of little kiddies I felt like a right tit and the lead singer is a fag, he did some slow solo shit at the end which had me reaching for vomiting bag. There was mass arm swaying, I had to get out of there TPH, I just had to get out

Archived