Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Kelly In?

Kelly for Manager?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Kelly In?

• Yes
    • No

Despite 2 wins, I don't think he is the answer.

If we have a chance of Mike Newell then I think we'd be daft to over look it. Kelly is a better option than Holloway though.

I agree with the other guy who said he has too much CL baggage.

He is doing well, but - as he said - he doesn't see himself as the next Leic manager (or a manager).

I also agree that we need a new manager for a clean break!

Having said that, I do like Kelly and I like even more the work he is doing right now and the results he is getting. :thumbup:

Despite 2 wins, I don't think he is the answer.

If we have a chance of Mike Newell then I think we'd be daft to over look it. Kelly is a better option than Holloway though.

I agree with the other guy who said he has too much CL baggage.

Well he has something Levein didn't.... back to back wins.

Whatever baggage he has the players like it.

;)

His Starting 11s have suggested he's not CL in disguise - he's rested a key player because he's gone off the boil (Smith) and he's moved one player away from a position where his performances were shocking, to his natural position where he's now been named MOTM (Kisnorbo).

So far he seems to making some decisions himself, not based upon CL's team, kudos to him for that :thumbup:

If we can't get Newell, then we should give Kelly til the end of the season.

Some of the arguments on here are extremely harsh on Kelly. Barton and others say he has too much "baggage" or that "he's too closely affiliated to Levein."

What??? He did not work with Levein before he came here, he was no part of Levein's backroom staff in Scotland or anywhere else. The board appointed him because he knew more about the English game than Levein.

Just because he's worked under Levein for the last 15 months he's automatically tarred as being Levein MarkII. Give the man a break ffs. He's won 2 bloody games in a row and got us out of the relegation zone. And people still aren't giving him any credit. What did you expect from a caretaker manager?

Give the guy a break. He did not ask to work under Levein, the board asked him to. And that's being held against him by some fans, which is wrong imo.

i think we should definitely keep him in charge. We're not winning back to back games through luck and the passion that is being displayed is second to none. He's a legend. I've got a mate who supports Blackburn and he told me AGGGEESS ago that Kelly is an utter legend. So I will hold him to that

If we can't get Newell, then we should give Kelly til the end of the season.

Some of the arguments on here are extremely harsh on Kelly. Barton and others say he has too much "baggage" or that "he's too closely affiliated to Levein."

What??? He did not work with Levein before he came here, he was no part of Levein's backroom staff in Scotland or anywhere else. The board appointed him because he knew more about the English game than Levein.

Just because he's worked under Levein for the last 15 months he's automatically tarred as being Levein MarkII. Give the man a break ffs. He's won 2 bloody games in a row and got us out of the relegation zone. And people still aren't giving him any credit. What did you expect from a caretaker manager?

Give the guy a break. He did not ask to work under Levein, the board asked him to. And that's being held against him by some fans, which is wrong imo.

:thumbup: absolutely true.

Now if Black or Houston had been appointed caretaker, tarring them with the CL brush would be more justified as they've been part of CL's team for many years.

There was a board meeting before the match today, probably to discuss the progress or otherwise in recruiting a potential manager.

Congratulations to R Kelly on the performance and result, but judgement should be reserved until the next two games.

Lose them and we are right back in the mire again.

Hes got us organised and working for each other, the old Leicester spirit was back today and evident at QPR too. Hes dropped the fancy dans like Smith, got rid of the players holding us back like De Vries and Dublin and has kept a settled team for two games running resulting in 2 wins.

Good so far but I'll reserve judgement on him till the end of the season but so far the signs are good.

Nope, would still like another manager in, but I am now happy to keep Kelly as Assistant or in a coaching role because he seems to know the players well.

If we can't get a decent manager, then keep Kelly until the end of the season.

Archived