Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Brighton match thread

it is a job yes, but i personally wouldn't call it just a job. i wouldn't want to be commentating on the derby games myself, i'd look for work elsewhere.

anyway, let's get back to this great revival. come on city!!

Lack of professionalism then!

Lack of professionalism then!

no not at all. if i have a job, i want to be able to put 100% in to it and do a good job. as a life long leicester fan i wouldn't have the knowledge of derby county that i think would be required to make a good job of it.

no not at all. if i have a job, i want to be able to put 100% in to it and do a good job. as a life long leicester fan i wouldn't have the knowledge of derby county that i think would be required to make a good job of it.

Barbers lack of leicester knowledge shows...

So you know for a fact he doesn't put 100% in?

Seeing as he is from leicestershire, I'm sure he has the desired knowledge.

Anyway, each to their own on this subject, we are winning and that's all that really matters.

Coolio!

A great half. Just need to find another goal and we should be 3 points to the good. We need to keep concentrating!! If we can score 2 goals in a half, so can they!

Not wishing to tempt fate....but i doubt they will do us now, they havent got a striker (decent anyway) since they sold Leon Knight to swansea!!!

Rob Kelly = Cult Hero

Dammit I wish I could get R Leicester down here. I missed the first 10 minutes as I was out and I come back to this! F'kin awesome - if only Brighton gave us more tickets I would have gone!

GET IN

Archived