Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Brighton match thread

I'm sorry if this is a little early, but I wanted to be blessed with the privilege of (in my opinion) starting one of the most important match threads in our history. It's been on my mind a lot this game this week. Anyone lucky enough to be going have a great day. I'm very jealous.

R-Kelly--C10073419.jpeg

BLUE ARMY

Yes, good luck to everyone - all the players, RK & Ms and especially the fans for making the journey. Let's hope it's a good ref, a good entertaining game and you all come back with those 3 points.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Yes, good luck to everyone - all the players, RK & Ms and especially the fans for making the journey. Let's hope it's a good ref, a good entertaining game and you all come back with those 3 points.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Not going davieG. :o:huh::unsure:

I think this is going to be a really tough game but the lads should go their with confidence after the last two league games. If we go there and play to our strengths, not worrying about the way Brighton will play, we should come back with a positive result. There's no point in us going there and trying to hold on then sneak a winner because we can't play that way. I'm sure Rob Kelly knows that though.

Come On Leicester

:scarf::chant:

Archived