Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jordan

New U.S. World Cup uniforms

Has Nike finally gotten it right?

75_316153_06Uniform.jpg

The white home one is a bit different, but I can get used to it. It's got an old-style feel to it, but then again, it's also like the England 2002 shirt v2.0.

I love the blue away one, though... a throwback of a different sort--to the mid-90s :D

lalas.jpg

75_316153_06Uniform.jpg

The white home one is a bit different, but I can get used to it. It's got an old-style feel to it, but then again, it's also like the England 2002 shirt v2.0.

I love the blue away one, though... a throwback of a different sort--to the mid-90s :D

lalas.jpg

Who is modelling the 'uniforms' anyway? Jesus Christ I thought I was pale!

75_316153_06Uniform.jpg

lalas.jpg

Nothing will ever beat the USA 94 strip. :smile::smile:

Yes, England's group is the weakest. USA have worse players on paper than Italy, Czhech Republic and I would argue Ghana.

Guess the septics are fortunate the games aren't played on paper.

The Septics will get out of the group.

Guess the septics are fortunate the games aren't played on paper.

The Septics will get out of the group.

Your certainty is a joke. I'm not saying it is certain that they won't qualify (I think it is unlikely) but to deny the possibility that they may not get out of a group containing Italy, The Czechs and Ghana is ridiculous.

Your certainty is a joke. I'm not saying it is certain that they won't qualify (I think it is unlikely) but to deny the possibility that they may not get out of a group containing Italy, The Czechs and Ghana is ridiculous.

We shall see.

Ghana? One good player.

Czechs? Getting old

Italy? What have they done lately?

Ghana? One good player.

Ha! All their players play in top Europeans Leagues, they have a midfield (Appiah and Essien) to rival anything in the world including ours. I'm not syaing USA have bad players, I actually think the sum of your parts its better than the individuals that you posses and that is why you have a chance.

Czechs? Getting old

Are you basing that entriely on Neved? :blink:

Italy? What have they done lately?

Qualified from a European group with ease and performed well in friendlies since then including walloping Genrmany 4-1 yesterday. They have the best defence in world football and in Luca Toni may have found the goal scorer they have been missing.

I find Americans are very defencive about their football team. They seem to think everybody in Europe criminaly under rates them and thus any suggestion that a European team has better players is flat rejected.

I guess your goign to point out that you got to the quarter finals of the last world cup, so did we with an awful injury stricken side! Turkey got to the semi finals and have since fialed to get through two European Qualifying groups, South Korea go to the semi-finals are they one of the top 4 sides in the world? Senegal reached the Quarters, they then couldn't get out of an African qualifying group. My point is that it counts for very little.

Ha! All their players play in top Europeans Leagues, they have a midfield (Appiah and Essien) to rival anything in the world including ours. I'm not syaing USA have bad players, I actually think the sum of your parts its better than the individuals that you posses and that is why you have a chance.

Are you basing that entriely on Neved? :blink:

Qualified from a European group with ease and performed well in friendlies since then including walloping Genrmany 4-1 yesterday. They have the best defence in world football and in Luca Toni may have found the goal scorer they have been missing.

I find Americans are very defencive about their football team. They seem to think everybody in Europe criminaly under rates them and thus any suggestion that a European team has better players is flat rejected.

I guess your goign to point out that you got to the quarter finals of the last world cup, so did we with an awful injury stricken side! Turkey got to the semi finals and have since fialed to get through two European Qualifying groups, South Korea go to the semi-finals are they one of the top 4 sides in the world? Senegal reached the Quarters, they then couldn't get out of an African qualifying group. My point is that it o****s for very little.

1) Who said I was a septic?

2) Tetchy aren't you?

3) Ghana are picking Elvis Hammond. - Top European league? Be very careful using the word all

Damn wrong user name but the points stand.

Archived