Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

nah no chance this is massive. 6/4 should be 4/6. city are whack. 

13/10 on suarez anytime, 6/5 on messi anytime, 9/2 barca -1 crikey we're going to town. 

this will obviously all come back to haunt me. but come on. city have failed to beat everton and southampton in their last two home games and they're very nearly favs to beat barce fu cking lona 

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

lol

Same here

If I'd done it tonight I'd have over £900 in the account, all from an original tenner.

I was going to have Man City v Barcelona, Besiktas v Napoli (that would've been lucky, that was 0-0 with ten left) and PSV v Bayern.

Instead I had the last £3 in Betfair on a five fold, which is bound to get four out of five.

Accas are generally bollocks. I can't see myself ever putting over a fiver on one again.

22 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

If I'd done it tonight I'd have over £900 in the account, all from an original tenner.

I was going to have Man City v Barcelona, Besiktas v Napoli (that would've been lucky, that was 0-0 with ten left) and PSV v Bayern.

Instead I had the last £3 in Betfair on a five fold, which is bound to get four out of five.

Accas are generally bollocks. I can't see myself ever putting over a fiver on one again.

I said that months mate. The odds on winning an acca are huge..for a reason. You might get lucky every so often..but not often.

i did think my 7 fold over 1.5 might come in though, at half time...goals have dried up this half though. And Kiev missing the penno might be the final nail.

Edited by Col city fan

4 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

nah no chance this is massive. 6/4 should be 4/6. city are whack. 

13/10 on suarez anytime, 6/5 on messi anytime, 9/2 barca -1 crikey we're going to town. 

this will obviously all come back to haunt me. but come on. city have failed to beat everton and southampton in their last two home games and they're very nearly favs to beat barce fu cking lona 

lol

You always sound so sure...l

Without trying to sound like an I told you so I have no idea how anyone saw last night being a high scorer. A game where a draw isn't bad for either side.

Had another acca last night, and what a surprise, Juventus blow it at home to Lyon.

BTTS tonight I think.

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

Without trying to sound like an I told you so I have no idea how anyone saw last night being a high scorer. A game where a draw isn't bad for either side.

Had another acca last night, and what a surprise, Juventus blow it at home to Lyon.

BTTS tonight I think.

Good so far Dan...

Even Dundalk!

Edited by Col city fan

Just don't know about the FA Cup. I can see it coming in for a lot of them but there's a lot of pot luck there. Even more than usual.

My four tomorrow...

Burton v Barnsley*

Dundee v Motherwell

Torino v Cagliari (17:00)

Las Palmas v Eibar (19:45)

* This is an absolute banker in my opinion. I will be amazed if this doesn't pay out.

16 hours ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

It's the FA Cup tomorrow so I'm feeling a BTTS. I've avoided it for a few weeks due to the poor run I had. Hoping for a lot of goals tomorrow. 

Anyone else going for a BTTS?

Agree with Dan there's plenty but hard to choose from. BUT I've gone with...

West Ham v Stoke

Forest v QPR

Rotherham v Preston

Bury v Wimbledon

Charlton v Scunthorpe

Cheltenham v Crewe

Dartford v Sutton

Oldham v Doncaster

Shrewsbury v Barnet

£2 returns £352.

Also had £1 on

Bournemouth v Sunderland