Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Bolton is 19/20 at home against Coventry on WH.  Coventry lost their last away game 4-1 and is generally rubbish while Bolton on the other hand won their last five home games in row and just beaten Millwall which is an useful side last Saturday.  I got on them with Sheff Utd and Dortmund treble for 2/1 which is brilliant.  If you want even more of a challenge, add Dover  (home record of 7-0-3 against Woking with an away record of 1-2-7)  to that list to make it 4/1. 

You all can thank me later. 

15 minutes ago, The Blur said:

Bolton is 19/20 at home against Coventry on WH.  Coventry lost their last away game 4-1 and is generally rubbish while Bolton on the other hand won their last five home games in row and just beaten Millwall which is an useful side last Saturday.  I got on them with Sheff Utd and Dortmund treble for 2/1 which is brilliant.  If you want even more of a challenge, add Dover  (home record of 7-0-3 against Woking with an away record of 1-2-7)  to that list to make it 4/1. 

Both sound very good but I just cannot trust these sides.

I had yesterday Hoffenheim (5-5-0) to beat Hamburg (0-2-8) at home and they drew lol 

16 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Both sound very good but I just cannot trust these sides.

I had yesterday Hoffenheim (5-5-0) to beat Hamburg (0-2-8) at home and they drew lol 

I know,  Sheff Utd is everyone's bogey side but I reckon they have really turned things around this season- five wins in row or something like that at the moment. I usually give them one chance per season so I guess today is their moment to shine!  

22 hours ago, chrishlcfc said:

On West Brom tonight.

And had a couple of fun bets on Rondon to score/West Brom to win. And Mcauley 1st goal.

Won a fair whack on West Brom last night so invested a bit into a few bets tonight.

Us, Real and Lyon £15 returns £60ish

Sheff Utd, Bradford, Bolton, Mk Dons and Dover £6 returns £87ish

And btts in Bristol Rovers/Charlton, Oxford/Gillingham, Grimsby/Carlisle, Fleetwood/Shrewsbury and Cheltenham/Colchester £4 returns £52ish.

On 21/11/2016 at 17:19, The Blur said:

Lovely jubbly but I chickened out on Dover in the end :(

Edited by The Blur

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

Had another. Had 4/6 teams score after 18 minutes lol it would be me all over to go and win that last one which needed two late goals, and then lose one where I needed two goals with over three quarters of the game to go.

St Etienne 0-0 Mainz :D

Got rid of BTTS this week and gone for

Liverpool v Sunderland

Newcastle v Blackburn

Oldham v Peterborough

Scunthorpe v Oxford

Blackpool v Newport

Doncaster v Leyton Orient

Morcambe v Plymouth

Portsmouth v Stevenage

Lincoln v Maidstone

Wrexham v Forest Green

(I know I've picked too many but I sat and looked at favourites. And I only had a couple of quid on me)... 250/1.

Every one of my bets is a free bet today lol.

btts: Swansea/Palace, Cov/Mk dons, wimbledon/fleetwood, Exeter/Luton. Free £10 pays £84.

Btts and win: Scunny, Barnet, Sheff Utd. Free £1.25 trixie pays £145.

Man city, Liverpool, Newcastle, Pompey, Lincoln, Tranmere. Free £10 pays £61.

Villa, Brighton, Blackpool, Plymouth. Free £10 pays £102.

Donny, Us, West Brom, Chelsea, Carlisle.  Free £3.44 pays £102.

And got £15 on my mates horse thats running now at 9/2. Unfortunately thats not free but he really fancies it. Onefitzall

1 hour ago, chrishlcfc said:

Every one of my bets is a free bet today lol.

btts: Swansea/Palace, Cov/Mk dons, wimbledon/fleetwood, Exeter/Luton. Free £10 pays £84.

Btts and win: Scunny, Barnet, Sheff Utd. Free £1.25 trixie pays £145.

Man city, Liverpool, Newcastle, Pompey, Lincoln, Tranmere. Free £10 pays £61.

Villa, Brighton, Blackpool, Plymouth. Free £10 pays £102.

Donny, Us, West Brom, Chelsea, Carlisle.  Free £3.44 pays £102.

And got £15 on my mates horse thats running now at 9/2. Unfortunately thats not free but he really fancies it. Onefitzall

How did you get that many free bets lol

I think I should start to put money on McAuley anytime this season!