Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

3 hours ago, filbertway said:

@ScouseFox decent value on Man City corners tonight. Barca tend to concede a fair few to the likes of Alaves so I imagine City should be capable of 5+ tonight

shout this like. city won it outright let alone with a handicap. shame celtic are really bad 

20 hours ago, glenny_fox said:

5/1 on Bet365. even a draw is nearly 4/1.

and with Bet365 doing the £50 risk free bet tonight I'm going for a barca/man city double with my first £50 then a draw for my risk free bet.

Forgot about that, so cheers for this. Ended up winning £105!

Edited by RonnieTodger

think paddypower have left out a wrong price on riyad for the champions league golden boot. 175/1 paying 4 places. most others are about 40/1, some 33s. 

brugge at home still in the bank and two not exactly impossible aways left in the group as well as seemingly almost certain progress to the next round could easily hit a place. 

17 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Utterly fooked over on btts tonight.

3 games, not one win...all researched into..whilst tons of other fixtures saw tons of other goals.

I thought QPR was nailed on for btts.

Luck........

:(

Tell you what mate, stick £20 on Sunderland to beat Arsenal at home tomorrow in the early kick off at 13/2 and turn that frown upside down :D

30 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Bloody good job I didn't listen to ya mate!

:o

lol shows i know fook all as usual! Genuinely fancied an upset but got seduced by the odds again! At 1-1 it was interesting but then pretty boy Giroud spoilt the fun :mad:

Sunderland looking in real danger even this early in the season!

Had a good and bad day yesterday. 

Good was me and my brother decided to do a challenge bet, each put 50 on and see how far we get. We went for an arsenal Leeds double which returned 300.

Bad was Ipswich not beating Rotherham let me down on my 10 fold for 3 grand. 

27 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Betfair got all 7:45 kicks in CL tonight to be over 2.5 goals. 60/1. 
Best odds is 29/1
Betfair had it 33/1 earlier and was thinking about having it then the price got removed now it's back up at 60/1. 
£10 ON. 
BOOM

Did they originally have all 7:45s then realise Besiktas v Napoli kicks off at 5:45? That'd explain the odds going up

barcelona are 8/5 tonight against a team who've won once in their last 6 (vs west brom ffs) and could've lost about 17-0 to this same barcelona team the other week. 

they've met each other 5 times in the past 3 seasons and city's record is: LLLLL. 

8/5. ffs. 

56 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

barcelona are 8/5 tonight against a team who've won once in their last 6 (vs west brom ffs) and could've lost about 17-0 to this same barcelona team the other week. 

they've met each other 5 times in the past 3 seasons and city's record is: LLLLL. 

8/5. ffs. 

Can't wait for Aguero to bag his trick tonight now then! haha

It was fairly equal last week till Bravo went mental which has put me off tonight's price. Barca at over evens against any team is always value though. (Unless it's against Atletico)