Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Hope you left it!

I know exactly why though. It's like betting for BTTS - no. I had Atletico to beat Astana to nil last season and despite Atletico winning the game 4-0 the whole thing was just horrible, one slip and it's gone. It's why I prefer things like BTTS and over 1.5.

5 hours ago, The Blur said:

What is the best betting site to use for BTTS apart from William Hill?  I have tried Ladbrokes and it is shocking! 

I'm normally on sky bet seems easy, and probally winnings  are in your bank quicker, but as for odds there ain't really much in it tbf

• Like 1

Leverkusen v Spurs is an interesting one.

Spurs are 5/2 for the win. That's a good price for me. They can definitely win that. 4/6 to avoid defeat as well which I think is mad. Leverkusen are nothing too special.

There's also on SkyBet... BTTS and 50+ match booking points at 7/2. They're being refereed by none other than Cuneyt Cakir.

I don't normally believe that research works however yesterday I saw a group on Facebook post a 'banker' 5 team accumulator in that acca was Newcastle, Sheffield united,  Wimbledon, Walsall and Birmingham. 

They gave insight as to why they believed all would win. 

The odds were 43/1 I only had a fiver on it and checking the results at full time noticed that all had won apart from Walsall who were held to a draw. 

I wish I had checked cash out now 

and annoyingly I can't remember the group who posted it :blush:

19 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Man City tonight are 9/2 to win!

Seems long odds..any takers?

5/1 on Bet365. even a draw is nearly 4/1.

and with Bet365 doing the £50 risk free bet tonight I'm going for a barca/man city double with my first £50 then a draw for my risk free bet.

3 hours ago, filbertway said:

Going to make a mint on Saturday. Palace 9+ corners is going to be hammered.

were you on last night? i completely forgot and then at half time it was like 5-1 to copenhagen i was like fu cks sake. bet we were about favs for the match bet too. think they won by 5 in the end? 

51 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

were you on last night? i completely forgot and then at half time it was like 5-1 to copenhagen i was like fu cks sake. bet we were about favs for the match bet too. think they won by 5 in the end? 

Completely blanked on it last night, gutted!

Palace are 11/5. Corners odds are going to be insane man!

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Completely blanked on it last night, gutted!

Palace are 11/5. Corners odds are going to be insane man!

yeah i was well pissed when they put the stats up at half time and realised i wasn't on it. was on -2 chelsea @ 6/5 which won. was on -3 then too and they were 5-0 up after about 15 minutes but we got 2 in the same move with about 2 minutes to go, was well pissed. 

as i said ages ago when i made a big point about it being the best bet to have in any of our games, games where we're at home to "shit" teams if when the money will be made. bill hill going 17/10 on palace most corners. hopefully see bits of 5/2 or more on them by a handicap. here's hoping. 

40 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

yeah i was well pissed when they put the stats up at half time and realised i wasn't on it. was on -2 chelsea @ 6/5 which won. was on -3 then too and they were 5-0 up after about 15 minutes but we got 2 in the same move with about 2 minutes to go, was well pissed. 

as i said ages ago when i made a big point about it being the best bet to have in any of our games, games where we're at home to "shit" teams if when the money will be made. bill hill going 17/10 on palace most corners. hopefully see bits of 5/2 or more on them by a handicap. here's hoping. 

Palace are a team that play with a lot of width as well so should be winning corners left right and centre. 17/10 to just win corners? Mental

2 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

might lob it in with Celtic who are a well big price imo. gladbach are pretty rubbish away and have no hazard. 

Oh no, you're right.

I've had way too much faith in gladbach after just assumings they're still as good as they were last season