Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

6 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

You completely jinxed that lol but bare this in mind mate, he got that £516 up from £25.

I honestly use him as a bit of a searching tool for games now as much as anything. I've made so many of these myself and I'm making money most days. It's actually quite a simple concept in my opinion. Be clever about when you withdraw and you're onto a winner.

lol

I know mate! Soon as I get on it.....it loses!

Thats why I couldn't bet big though tbf. Some people are willing to take the chance of losing 516 on the push of a button, when a football match is almost over. Fair play. Personally, I'd be devastated.

What are the best sites out there for stats, I use soccerway normally but getting sick of the adverts and its starting to become a little slow.

Anyone use other sites they can recommend?

I'm trying to draw up a list of low scoring leagues, high scoring leagues and other bits of info.

6 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

What are the best sites out there for stats, I use soccerway normally but getting sick of the adverts and its starting to become a little slow.

Anyone use other sites they can recommend?

I'm trying to draw up a list of low scoring leagues, high scoring leagues and other bits of info.

flashscore.com

Had £5 on Barry to be booked/Ibra to score/Draw on a request a bet @ 14/1. Decent win there. 

I've got the same kind of thing as you scouse, got Chelsea, Newcastle, Sheffield united and Plymouth. Although Plymouth have turned to shite in the last few games and I can't see Sheffield U winning league 1... Had £1 at 800/1.

17 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Is Andy Robson tips some kind of joke? I've had five of his tips now...5 losses on the bounce! 

lol

I have followed him for about a year now and i'm sure he just shoots in the dark. Definitely more losses then wins and is definitely employed by 365 in a roundabout kind of way.

17 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Is Andy Robson tips some kind of joke? I've had five of his tips now...5 losses on the bounce! 

lol

To be honest that's astonishing as he wins a lot more than he loses.

He lost one yesterday though and someone made a point I agree with. What he's doing is actually quite simple. I'm regularly doing it. Go on flash scores, check the in play games from literally anywhere in the world, see if it looks like another goal is coming (over 0.5 is the best in my opinion) and wait for odds of 1.4 before backing. I've been making loads of these and have won a good 80% of them.

I honestly win them at a similar rate to him, I think again, there's a fair bit of luck involved, but it will pay out more often than not anyway. I think the whole point is they offer over 1.4 a bit too soon and it's not that hard to profit off it.

I've put a couple of runs together in the last week or so and have been literally one game away from the game I said I was going to withdraw after and I've gone and lost.

But I'm gonna keep doing this and see where I end up. Reckon there's potentially good money in it.

Guest LCFC_World

Full time result and BTTS

Legia Warsaw

Monaco

Real Madrid

Coventry 

Leicester 

13,587/1

lollollollol 

Edited by LCFC_World

Stuck it in the tipping thread but Betfred Mobile Exclusives list Man City at 10/11 to score two or more tomorrow. That's just beyond me. We've conceded two in each of our last four games, against Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Watford & West Brom.

In-fact out of 13 league games, we have conceded 2 or more on 7 occasions.

I think Man City win & BTTS will be a good bet tomorrow too. They're all over the place at the back but we're all over the place at the back, in midfield and the front.

Edited by Dan LCFC