Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

8 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

You lot need to follow Andy Robson Tips. Seriously. I've turned a tenner into £300 in under a fortnight.

I've had an absolutely absurd weekend for betting. I've been winning just about everything.

Fookin Hell Dan! Nice one! 

I made a few quid tonight on Empoli, Sevilla btts two fold.

Who is Andy Robson?

20 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Fookin Hell Dan! Nice one! 

I made a few quid tonight on Empoli, Sevilla btts two fold.

Who is Andy Robson?

Good win there. I had Monaco & Sevilla as a double which paid out.

Andy Robson is a tipster. He generally gets games that are goalless after about 55 minutes and tips over 0.5 when it hits 1.4. It comes in so often and if you play it right you can make some really good money from it.

9 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Good win there. I had Monaco & Sevilla as a double which paid out.

Andy Robson is a tipster. He generally gets games that are goalless after about 55 minutes and tips over 0.5 when it hits 1.4. It comes in so often and if you play it right you can make some really good money from it.

Cheers mate. How do you follow his tips?

5 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Cheers mate. How do you follow his tips?

Twitter. @andyrobsontips it is. You don't have to rely on just his games either. The style of bet pays out more often than not.

I worked it out yesterday, every bet I've done of this style, has gotten me £274.60 up in about three weeks.

I started with a tenner, and I did lose it a couple of times, but I built it up and have easily covered those losses. Like I said, I worked it out, I was £270+ in profit.

I've done loads of games of his style off my own back too. Look at games that have about 50 minutes on the clock, check the stats and see if another goal looks likely, then back over 1.5 (if it's 1-0) for example once the odds hit 1.4.

I got it up to £133, withdrew £100 of it, turned the £33 into £202 this weekend. WIthdrew another £150, played with the remaining £50. I actually lost most of that £50 but never mind. We go again as they say.

Edited by Dan LCFC

21 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I started with a tenner, and I did lose it a couple of times, but I built it up and have easily covered those losses. Like I said, I worked it out, I was £270+ in profit.

I've done loads of games of his style off my own back too. Look at games that have about 50 minutes on the clock, check the stats and see if another goal looks likely, then back over 1.5 (if it's 1-0) for example once the odds hit 1.4.

I got it up to £133, withdrew £100 of it, turned the £33 into £202 this weekend. WIthdrew another £150, played with the remaining £50. I actually lost most of that £50 but never mind. We go again as they say.

First bet with Andy Robson and it's a winner. Hopefully it continues. 

Amazing how you've done that well though, fair play. 

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

Betting in general is.

Yeah I do agree but this one in-particular really is, especially considering it pays out more often than not.

If you withdraw at sensible times I think you'll make money on this.

Like with my BTTS run... I've made money on that regardless of what happens but I'll concede I had a pretty lucky run too (although I still think if you back trebles you're in with a decent chance of ending up in profit), this I've definitely made profit unless I get greedy and start starting with over a tenner a time.

reasonable win on btts no in the livpool game. couldn't believe it was marginally above evs. thought it would've been priced up the other way round. bit nervy a few times tbf but we'll take it.

was gonna have the double with hull/newc too but didn't. shame. 

15 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Followed Andy Robsons tips this evening.

Utter shite.

I only had a quid on it lol

Andy lost 516 quid....not clever

Was just checking him out and seen the £516 stake loss, not the best way to bet imo thats a big loss no matter which way you look at it.

starting two £10 challenges today, see where it takes me.

On 11/29/2016 at 21:40, Col city fan said:

Followed Andy Robsons tips this evening.

Utter shite.

I only had a quid on it lol

Andy lost 516 quid....not clever

You completely jinxed that lol but bare this in mind mate, he got that £516 up from £25.

I honestly use him as a bit of a searching tool for games now as much as anything. I've made so many of these myself and I'm making money most days. It's actually quite a simple concept in my opinion. Be clever about when you withdraw and you're onto a winner.