Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Been hitting a few wins the last few weeks still losing a few in between though but well in profit, finding that singles and doubles are the way forward with the Over 2.5 and BTTS going into trebles and fours.

had £75 on Bosnia last night returned £192 also had -3 Portugal and Belgium £20 would of returned £100 but estonia managed to score.

had a 3 fold £15 over 2.5 return £261 at the weekend and a double of Scunthopre and Donny £50 returned around £200. a 3 fold btts last weekend in the prem on sunday also returned around £180s.

few losses like I say lakers lost me £90 last night and Carlise cost me £138 stake so ups and downs but well up atm.

Last night showed me again that betting on btts is about sheer luck.

Anything I touched last night game in.

Went from 10 quid to over 70 in about four hours, just on random btts. FA Cup, Brazil, one or two others..phone kept pinging as both teams scored.

No research, just went for it..

I do agree but still think in general it's overpriced.

I've followed a couple of tips this week and turned £10 into £24, before throwing the lot on the two A-League games this morning and they came in, up to £58. Good advice on that Col. Ridiculous number of goals in it lol 

On 16/11/2016 at 11:01, Dan LCFC said:

Sky Bet specials. Liverpool to get 100 or more goals in the league... 9/1 Ridiculously good price.

One of the SkyBet specials I did at the start of the season is still going - every Newcastle league game to have 1 goal or more in it 25/1. Still going strong for now!

2 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I do agree but still think in general it's overpriced.

I've followed a couple of tips this week and turned £10 into £24, before throwing the lot on the two A-League games this morning and they came in, up to £58. Good advice on that Col. Ridiculous number of goals in it lol 

lol

You were lucky with the Perth late one I bet!  Andy Keogh scores plenty at this level. That's 7 in 6 for him.

3 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

lol

You were lucky with the Perth late one I bet!  Andy Keogh scores plenty at this level. That's 7 in 6 for him.

Stupidly lucky. I have it going on Flash Scores and the green icon at the top popped up, was certain it was going to say full time 0-1, but it turned out WSW had equalised.

Makes up for falling into the Colombia trap the other night.

43 minutes ago, StanSP said:

One of the SkyBet specials I did at the start of the season is still going - every Newcastle league game to have 1 goal or more in it 25/1. Still going strong for now!

Good shout that is although that 0-0 can come in at any time, so you can never feel safe with it.

Had a free £5 bet with paddy power. 30 secs before he scored I stuck it on Nathan Baker to score first in the Brighton v Villa match. Unbelievable timing lol £330 richer!

Edited by Facecloth
  • Like 2

Hoffenheim are a decent price this weekend. 5/8 at home to Hamburg. Hoffenheim have 20 points from 10 games and are still unbeaten, Hamburg have 2 points from those 10 and have lost their last three games by three goals. This looks a home banker. Think I may have some on -1 and -2 too.

7 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Hoffenheim are a decent price this weekend. 5/8 at home to Hamburg. Hoffenheim have 20 points from 10 games and are still unbeaten, Hamburg have 2 points from those 10 and have lost their last three games by three goals. This looks a home banker. Think I may have some on -1 and -2 too.

Where did you get that price at?