Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I was at Coventry game tonight.

I did before game...Villa to win 1-0 and Notts County to win 1-0

2 pounds would return 170. Obvs Villa won 1-0

On to Cov game. All going well....

Then the ref Gavin Ward (remember him? My mate is the ref tonight thread...) Gives a well dodgy pen to cov.

I clicked cash out expecting bet to be suspended but no. Cashed out and then Cov score the pen!!!

Just shows at the game you can be quicker than the betting company

Screenshot_20180512-211453.jpeg

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I ****ing hate Viktoria Plzen.

They were storming that league with like 13 wins in a row to start with and have really stuttered since, should still win the league though

They were once reliable lol

Edited by Walkers

22 minutes ago, Walkers said:

They were storming that league with like 13 wins in a row to start with and have really stuttered since, should still win the league though

They were once reliable lol

I've had them twice this season, once on a last man standing, and earlier today.

Today, I had...

Tranmere (How that won I do not know)

Velje (Won 0-3)

RB Leipzig (Won 2-6)

Videoton over 1.5 goals (Won 3-0)

I stupidly threw the entire winnings on Plzen over 1.5 goals and they ****ing draw 1-1.

The other time I had them, in the last man standing, they were at home to bottom of the league and lost 0-1. A completely inexplicable pair of results.

Absolute garbage.

Sport Recife 9/1 away to Cruzeiro are also quite overpriced

Aalesunds & Viking in Norway 2nd division are proving reliable so far, both relegated this season and have won all but one game each this season (after 6 games)

5 teams in Portugal can still go down today, some decent odds knocking about for them

Lausanne 2/1 and need to win to have any chance of staying up against Thun (7th) who are already safe. A Sion win (4/6) at home to St Gallen (lost 6 of last 7) secures their safety. They are much better than a relegation threatened side

37 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

That Serbian bet is strange. I put £5.61 on it yesterday and it returns £500. 

Just gone on my account and it’s offering me £12 cash out already 

1D64ACE5-5340-4162-8BDB-CAF7460EF1ED.png

The odds have tumbled. 

I got 9/1 & 8/1 and now they are 15/4 & 3/1. 

Offering £15.62 cashout for my fiver 

Had £20 on over 8.5 goals in our game at 4-3 which returned £52.50. I threw it all on Godoy Cruz to beat Colon El Tigre at 4/5, well over-priced for me, obviously Godoy Cruz go down to 10 men in the first half - still win 2-0. What a club.

I'm getting quite into backing sides to score over 1.5, for example. You can get odds like 1/2 on say, a team top of an Eastern European league to score 2 or more at home to someone crap. Barring that Plzen nonsense, that's usually a goer.

I'm more than aware of that (don't mean that in a snotty way lol ) My bet consisted of

Plzen -  think they could have won the title with a win - drew

Lyon - fighting for final CL spot albeit against a team trying to avoid relegation so was always up in the air but at 1/2 couldn't resist - lost

Inter Milan - see above except their opposition was Sassuolo who ironically have nothing to play for in mid table. - lost

Barca - nothing to play for except their unbeaten record however I didn't see them setting up for a draw at Levante lol 1/3 was decent - lost

Galatasaray - fighting for Turkish title - won

Sporting Gijon/Huesca/Rayo Vallecano - all 3 top of the Segunda trying to fit into two promotion spots, all at home to mid table/low sides. Gijon who have won their last 10 home games against Barca B who have lost their last 7 games in all comps - Barca won 3-2. Huesca drew. Vallecano lost.

Aside from that Portugal is all done and i've won 71/96 bets in that country. Sporting Lisbon finished 100% with 12/12. Braga 14/15. Porto 15/18. Benfica 13/17. Only had two sides lower than 50% actually discounting the 2nd division side who I bet on once and lost lol

Scotland 15/22 although a good chunk of that was 1st-3rd division stuff I had a random splurge on in March. Celtic was 4/8 which is ****ing daft given how many they win.

Greece 26/39 - best was a mid table side (AOK Kerykrya) who was 4/4 (probably betting on them to lose them all too). Olympiakos/AEK/PAOK/Panathinaikos all between 70-80% success rates