Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

4 minutes ago, Walkers said:

I'm more than aware of that (don't mean that in a snotty way lol ) My bet consisted of

Plzen -  think they could have won the title with a win - drew

Lyon - fighting for final CL spot albeit against a team trying to avoid relegation so was always up in the air but at 1/2 couldn't resist - lost

Inter Milan - see above except their opposition was Sassuolo who ironically have nothing to play for in mid table. - lost

Barca - nothing to play for except their unbeaten record however I didn't see them setting up for a draw at Levante lol 1/3 was decent - lost

Galatasaray - fighting for Turkish title - won

Sporting Gijon/Huesca/Rayo Vallecano - all 3 top of the Segunda trying to fit into two promotion spots, all at home to mid table/low sides. Gijon who have won their last 10 home games against Barca B who have lost their last 7 games in all comps - Barca won 3-2. Huesca drew. Vallecano lost.

Aside from that Portugal is all done and i've won 71/96 bets in that country. Sporting Lisbon finished 100% with 12/12. Braga 14/15. Porto 15/18. Benfica 13/17. Only had two sides lower than 50% actually discounting the 2nd division side who I bet on once and lost lol

Scotland 15/22 although a good chunk of that was 1st-3rd division stuff I had a random splurge on in March. Celtic was 4/8 which is ****ing daft given how many they win.

Greece 26/39 - best was a mid table side (AOK Kerykrya) who was 4/4 (probably betting on them to lose them all too). Olympiakos/AEK/PAOK/Panathinaikos all between 70-80% success rates

Do you keep a score of your overall total?

I reckon I'm up this season after all. This last two weeks has done it.

5 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Do you keep a score of your overall total?

I reckon I'm up this season after all. This last two weeks has done it.

I'm down about £100 since last July although 60 of that must be since Feb.

I have a book literally full of ticks and crosses, a page for each country I usually bet on. I bet on Plzen to beat Slovacko and they didn't so they both get crosses. If they'd won they'd both get a tick. I realise obviously if two ticks or crosses = 1 game then the total I have on a page need to be halved. I update the book every week or so now, find it all rather tedious as opposed to the start of the season lol and then every month i'll round it up so in August I had 15/18 in Portugal. 7/9 in September. Added all that up and came up with 71/96.

Aves are at 6/1 to beat Sporting in the Portuguese cup final, interesting because eSporting fans broke into training earlier today and attacked their players and staff. Bas Dost head has got a load of cuts on it; can’t imagine their players are especially up for it now and they’ve not been in the best of form recently anyway.

Also Ademola Lookman is at 19/1 to make the England squad, unlikely he will but he’s scored 5 in 11 for Leipzig so perhaps worth a punt with AOC out.

1/2 for the draw between Zemun and Macva Sabac who both need a draw to guarantee safety. 3 and 4/1 for home and away side. As usual some interesting odds for the Serbian league, final day.

I've gone Wolfsburg, FH (Iceland), KR/Breidablik draw and Djurgardens at 15/1

Serbia is about as good as it's gonna get for me. 35 out of 42 correct. 16 team league, seven with 100% records (Red Star 12/12) six more with just one failed bet, one team with 2 wrong. The other two sides were 4 correct from 7. The one 2nd division side I bet on was 100% too

Edited by Walkers

20 hours ago, Walkers said:

1/2 for the draw between Zemun and Macva Sabac who both need a draw to guarantee safety. 3 and 4/1 for home and away side. As usual some interesting odds for the Serbian league, final day.

I've gone Wolfsburg, FH (Iceland), KR/Breidablik draw and Djurgardens at 15/1

Serbia is about as good as it's gonna get for me. 35 out of 42 correct. 16 team league, seven with 100% records (Red Star 12/12) six more with just one failed bet, one team with 2 wrong. The other two sides were 4 correct from 7. The one 2nd division side I bet on was 100% too

That 4 fold came in didn’t it?

12 hours ago, Col city fan said:

That 4 fold came in didn’t it?

The KR match was put back 24 hours apparently but yeah 3/4 so far

Had some good success in the Icelandic 2nd tier tonight. Akranes at 1/2 and Fram at 11/8.

KR/Breidablik came in :jawdrop:

Edited by Walkers

Plzen are good odds to screw up again today.

Napoli and Sampdoria are brilliant odds to win although their opposition have a lot more of stake.

Helios are 22/1 to win away to Desna when unless i'm being blind neithe team have anything to play for. Desna 3rd Helios 8th, over 20pts seperate them and Helios have lost their last 5. (Ukraine 2nd div)

Slovacko vs Zlin (Czech Rep) are odds on for the draw when that doesn't necassarily guarantee survival for either of them let alone both of them

Edited by Walkers

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Anyone having a punt on the final? I don’t really bet anymore but might have a few this afternoon for entertainment purposes as can’t see the game being great. 

Utd and under 2.5 goals.

Coritiba are 9/4 (10pts from 5 games) to beat Boa (lost all 5 games) away. KO at 11pm

Recently relegated vs (i think) recently promoted

Gone for them, Flamengo, Palmeiras and Santa Cruz (Serie C) for a midnight bet

lol Boa are winning after 10mins. 1-1 after 15

Edited by Walkers

On 11/05/2018 at 12:01, Ron Combo said:

Our owners have one out this evening, Ascot 6.00pm, Come On Leicester

Has to be worth a touch, currently 5/2 in places.

Screen Shot 2018-05-11 at 13.00.34.png

On 11/05/2018 at 13:39, rn9013 said:

I was just going to post this. Had a cheeky fiver and got 9/4 with bet365

It's racing today again at Windsor 6.15 and is big favourite. 8/15 but skybet have a boost for it to win by 2 lengths or more @ 2/1.

Ive made a pact (which I hope to bloody stick to), to NOT bet on the World Cup. 

I want to watch the games and cheer on the underdogs, rather than get peed off if Germany don’t win an Asian Handicap or if both teams don’t score.

I’m gonna try my best.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

It's racing today again at Windsor 6.15 and is big favourite. 8/15 but skybet have a boost for it to win by 2 lengths or more @ 2/1.

They have some cracking horses in their stable now, Come on Leicester is one of the better ones should run well tonight.

**** i've just backed a team who have lost their last 3 away to a team who have won their last 4 and won (1-4) lol also Aalesunds who were weirdly 14/5 to win away at Viking (0-2). Helsinki and Fortaleza (3-0 and 2-0) at 25/1. Sadly i'm still in money saver mode at the mo so only won a tenner lol Had another 6/7 Monday thanks to Brondby utterly throwing away their chances of winning the Danish league. On a roll lately

Tonight I like AIK (2/1 away to Hacken), Halmstad (8/5 away to Landskrona) and Jonkopings (6/5 home to Degefors)

On 23/05/2018 at 04:56, Walkers said:

**** i've just backed a team who have lost their last 3 away to a team who have won their last 4 and won (1-4) lol also Aalesunds who were weirdly 14/5 to win away at Viking (0-2). Helsinki and Fortaleza (3-0 and 2-0) at 25/1. Sadly i'm still in money saver mode at the mo so only won a tenner lol Had another 6/7 Monday thanks to Brondby utterly throwing away their chances of winning the Danish league. On a roll lately

Tonight I like AIK (2/1 away to Hacken), Hlmstad (8/5 away to Landskrona) and Jonkopings (6/5 home to Degefors)

3 draws!!