Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

For those that follow the horses 
Ascot today (tonight for me) Race 4 - Merchant Navy or Redkirk Warrior $5 on our aussie markets not sure what they are paying on yours or what your media is saying about both horses but both very big win chances in this race 
I really don't like the fact D.Hayes didn't fly out his usual jockey for Redkirk Warrior or use J.McDonald who is currently riding over there from Australia and is one of our top jocks Dettori does not have many fans from here as he has never ridden well in Australia 
Moore on Merchant Navy already has 1 win under his belt on him and rode carrying 60kgs he was bought with this race in mind  to boost what will be a very full stud book  
image.thumb.png.a14343807b33b9a4fb70c5c15ce80353.png

Edited by dhermon

41 minutes ago, Lcfclad2013 said:

Draw & under 2.5 goals for Brazil game 10/3 and game decided after penalties 11/2 thought these were worth a fiver each!  What you all going for tonight? Anybody else fancy the above? 

I actually started to get a headache halfway through that sentence. And I like a punt.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, tylesta said:

Nice little win on a 11 fold tonight.

£4 returned £137.56

I had 9/10 because some decent Serbian side couldn't beat Northern Ireland's finest. Like this time of the year with shit loads of European qualifiers, even when they should be easy they rarely all come in

On 12/07/2018 at 22:11, Walkers said:

I had 9/10 because some decent Serbian side couldn't beat Northern Ireland's finest. Like this time of the year with shit loads of European qualifiers, even when they should be easy they rarely all come in

Unlucky pal you on anything today

SkyBet have got some Premier League Request-a-Bets up for the upcoming season.

Lascelles, Maguire & Stones to score 2 or more headers this season in the league - 6/1

(longshot, literally) - De Bruyne, Eriksen, Lingard, Neves & Sigurdsson all to score 4 or more Premier League goals from outside the box - 125/1

Arsenal to score 70+ Premier League goals (they've done it 7 out of the last 10 seasons) - 9/2

And a Football League one:
Middlesbrough & Stoke to finish top 6, Luton top half finish, Walsall bottom half finish and Lincoln top 7 - 12/1

Bit short notice but Sao Paulo 3/1 away to Flamengo in a couple of hours, last game they (Flamengo) played almost a month ago they had 3 players sent off. So did Palmeiras who play in 24hours. Not sure if their bans have been rescinded or anything like that but potential value there, Flamengo have been good this season despite that but Sao Paolo are doing alright themselves for the first time in a few years

SP won 1-0

Edited by Walkers

On 15/07/2018 at 11:31, StanSP said:

SkyBet have got some Premier League Request-a-Bets up for the upcoming season.

Lascelles, Maguire & Stones to score 2 or more headers this season in the league - 6/1

(longshot, literally) - De Bruyne, Eriksen, Lingard, Neves & Sigurdsson all to score 4 or more Premier League goals from outside the box - 125/1

Arsenal to score 70+ Premier League goals (they've done it 7 out of the last 10 seasons) - 9/2

And a Football League one:
Middlesbrough & Stoke to finish top 6, Luton top half finish, Walsall bottom half finish and Lincoln top 7 - 12/1

Man City & Liverpool to get 90+ goals is 14/1.

Man City 90+, Liverpool 80+ and Arsenal 70+ is 20/1.

I think both are mad prices personally.

14 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

probably not value but they do look like decent bets, was saying the other day the last couple of seasons the bigger teams “battering” the shit ones seems to be happening more often than normal. 

some of liverpool and city’s results last year were absurd. not quite the mourinho or wenger style of being 1-0 or 2-0 up and killing the game. 

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

yeah I've got on the last one a few days ago too at 28/1. Used my £5 free bet on it.

Some meaningful (to me) football back tomorrow

BATE

Red Star Belgrade

Znojmo

Lausanne

Cherno more

Cluj 6/1

Also done a weird

Roma - Avellino over 3.5

Flora Tallinn - Tulevik over 4.5

Tallinn Kalev - Kurassaare over 3.5

Levadia Tallinn - Pause over 4.5

Trans Narva - Nomme Kalju over 3.5

53/1. Estonian games are usually goalfests

Edited by Walkers

Vereya 11/5 to beat Septemvri Sofia at home on Monday night. Vereya finished in the top 6 last year and went into the league split with a bunch of teams far superior to them and therefore ended the season very badly. Dunno if the odds reflect that or maybe if maybe there are some internal issues. Septemvri on the other hand finished a few places/points below them last season in the regular round having just been promoted. That said Septemvri did the double over them last season lol

Hobro 4/1 to beat Copenhagen at home on Sunday They've nosedived over the past year, lost 2-1 at home last weekend to a bunch of nobodies. They had a few players in the Swedish team at the World Cup and possibly Denmark and others. I don't know how it would work there with their winter break being longer than their summer break that their international players might be rushed back earlier than say ours.

Strange one but all home teams on Sunday in the Norwegian first division should be winning except perhaps for Asane vs Notodden. Thats 6 teams, 14/1

I've just done some digging on Hermannstadt who were promoted to the Romanian top flight last season. https://uk.soccerway.com/teams/romania/hermannstadt/37490/

I remember betting on them at like 3/1 away to a top flight team in the 2nd leg of the semi final of the Romanian Cup. They had won the first leg already, they won the 2nd too. They lost in the final which as it turned out was their first defeat in any match whatsoever since August last year. Dug back a little further, that was their first season in the 2nd division, they were promoted the season before with just 3 defeats. These lot don't lose often at all. Dunno if they have a bit of money behind them but they are 13/5 to beat Sepsi at home tomorrow. They were nearly relegated last season in their first season in the top flight. Momentum has to be with Hermannstadt surely?

Hermannstadttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :jump:1-0 winners

Edited by Walkers