Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

9 hours ago, Osavo said:

Ridiculous odds, I'll be having a slice of that.

Not really is it, Arsenal are 15th in the 'away table' with just 13 points playing a top half side. Yes they are favourites and they probably will win but I'd struggle to make them any shorter. 

Edit - Also just seen that most firms are now evens with Marathon a shade over. 

Edited by lildave3

1 hour ago, lildave3 said:

Not really is it, Arsenal are 15th in the 'away table' with just 13 points playing a top half side. Yes they are favourites and they probably will win but I'd struggle to make them any shorter. 

Edit - Also just seen that most firms are now evens with Marathon a shade over. 

yeah, we are rubbish an that but they have not even managed to get a point in an away game this year, let alone a win. couldn’t be backing that at anythin like odds on. 

still 9/2 at sportingbet for yaya to score tomorrow. most other places about 5/2 or so. 

guardiola said the huddersfield game at the weekend was a title celebration and the brighton game tomorrow is going to be a yaya celebration. he takes everything. they are literally playing so that he can score. 

8 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

still 9/2 at sportingbet for yaya to score tomorrow. most other places about 5/2 or so. 

guardiola said the huddersfield game at the weekend was a title celebration and the brighton game tomorrow is going to be a yaya celebration. he takes everything. they are literally playing so that he can score. 

Skybet have a boost for him to score from outside the area at 9/1. And this isn't bad either... 

413178136_Screenshot_20180509-07533001.thumb.png.3dbfcf5881c2e0e0c4975d9a97710a14.png

23 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

went off odds on in some places, looked like the only fella who didn’t get the script was yaya himself, strolled around at centre half for most the game. GAMBLE NOT LANDED. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ron Combo said:

Our owners have one out this evening, Ascot 6.00pm, Come On Leicester

Has to be worth a touch, currently 5/2 in places.

Screen Shot 2018-05-11 at 13.00.34.png

I was just going to post this. Had a cheeky fiver and got 9/4 with bet365

Anyone got any tips on what's best to do with this? Ideally wanna be in a position where im a few quid up regardless now but figure if I lay Cov/Derby heavily and one of them wins I'm heavily out of pocket? Any ideas appreciated cheers lads

IMG_3174.PNG

Doing brilliantly lately, my bet from the summer (Cardiff top six, Stoke relegation) paid out last week. £320 from £10.

Bollocks tonight though. Had an overly ambitious Guingamp win and BTTS (because Marseille are in the Europa League final on Wednesday and are quite attacking). Marseille go 2 up after 14 minutes, Guingamp get it back to 2-2, then go ahead via a penalty after Marseille's keeper is sent off with 20 left. The cvnts draw. 7/1 as well.

2 minutes ago, Merchant said:

Anyone got any tips on what's best to do with this? Ideally wanna be in a position where im a few quid up regardless now but figure if I lay Cov/Derby heavily and one of them wins I'm heavily out of pocket? Any ideas appreciated cheers lads

IMG_3174.PNG

I'd let that run. Derby have a good chance of making the final now. It's very tough though because there's a big gap between a fiver and £145, but then again I'd be disgusted if I cashed out and it came in. Depends on your financial situation I suppose.

7 hours ago, Merchant said:

IMG_3174.PNG

Partial cash out. Let the majority ride on. 

13 minutes ago, The Bear said:

What league is that? Struggling to find it in the betting. 

Edit - Serbian. Not on Skybet's list unfortunately as I only have funds in there at the minute. 

It is- go ‘football’ then ‘competitions’ then scroll down to the Serbian league. 

Best odds is at bet365 tho 

• Like 1