Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chunx

Carling Cup final

Would love wigan to win, for some reason took a liking to them

Id prefer Wigan to win, would be a nice shock to see Wigan win a cup. I've also took a liking to Wigan, especially after we can get an extra £1 million if they stay up.

Where did this disappear to? lol

Anyway, come on wigan, looking forward to the game.

Wigan remind me of what we did all those years ago :(

How can you hate wigan may I ask?

They have really really crap fans... they only got an average of something like 10000 last season. For**t got more than that and they went down. They still cant even half fill it, like the Carling Cup Semi against Arsenal! Non-league sides have better fanbase than them!!

They also bought their way to were they are, they payed three fookin million for connoly ffs!

They're just a miniture Chelsea.

I'm glad they lost in ways..just wish it wasn't to the red scum.

They have really really crap fans... they only got an average of something like 10000 last season. For**t got more than that and they went down. They still cant even half fill it, like the Carling Cup Semi against Arsenal! Non-league sides have better fanbase than them!!

They also bought their way to were they are, they payed three fookin million for connoly ffs!

They're just a miniture Chelsea.

I'm glad they lost in ways..just wish it wasn't to the red scum.

Wigan have spent about the same as any other club in the prem. Except sunderland.

Arent they a rugby town? Which would mean most of the sports fans from wigan will be egg chasers.

I bet hearing the name chelsea makes your face red with anger and your head so hot it makes it melt :o

Archived