Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

i know that some of you will disagree, but i think everyone should have one,mine is inter milan, but if i had to choose one to support for life the answer would be obvious CITY all the way, does anyone else have a 2nd team

mines leicester reserves :thumbup:

Mine is Northampton town - The only reason was it was a bank holiday and me and my mates wanted to go to a game - the closest one was northampton and its the only proffesional game I've been to that didn't include Leicester. I look for their results but nothing else.

Wouldn't really say I have a second team but there are teams from other countrys that I prefer to win their respective domestic competitions.

Spain = Barcelona

Italy = Fiorentina

Brazil = Santos

Having said that I don't really have any passion for these sides and couldn't give a monkeys how well they did in relation to my support for LCFC.

Liverpool (my dads a 'pool fan)

I hate to say it but LFC are my "second" team, my Dads family are all scousers and my great uncle used to live next door to PhilThompsons mum, so it was like I knew them really well when I was only about 7...it was during their hugely succesful late 70s bit as well which made it impossible not to enjoy being around it... but now it is limited to seeing where they are in the table and cheering them on against the likes of Manu on telly... nothing more :ermm:

I hate to say it but LFC are my "second" team, my Dads family are all scousers and my great uncle used to live next door to PhilThompsons mum, so it was like I knew them really well when I was only about 7...it was during their hugely succesful late 70s bit as well which made it impossible not to enjoy being around it... but now it is limited to seeing where they are in the table and cheering them on against the likes of Manu on telly... nothing more :ermm:

Sounds like the start of something off Football Rumours!!

Archived