Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City_4_Life

Tigers game

Is there a more frustrating game anywhere in the world, stop, start, penalty, stop, start, penalty, stop, start, penalty, stop, start, penalty, stop, start, penalty, stop, start, penalty, stop, start, penalty, stop, start, penalty, stop, start, penalty, stop, start, penalty, stop, start, penalty, no tries. :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

Is there a more frustrating game anywhere in the world, stop, start, penalty, stop, start, penalty, stop, start, penalty, stop, start, penalty, stop, start, penalty, stop, start, penalty, stop, start, penalty, stop, start, penalty, stop, start, penalty, stop, start, penalty, stop, start, penalty, no tries. :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

yes American Football!!!

advert break, start, penalty, change entire squad,stop, change entire squad,start, advert break, penalty, stop, change entire squad, advert break, start, penalty, another advert break, change entire squad, stop, start, penalty, :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

yes American Football!!!

advert break, start, penalty, change entire squad,stop, change entire squad,start, advert break, penalty, stop, change entire squad, advert break, start, penalty, another advert break, change entire squad, stop, start, penalty, :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

ha ha, agreed, I remember all the hype surrounding the Superbowl so I thought "what the hey, everyones raving about it, must be brilliant!" and it was the most boring overhyped pile of sheeeeeite i've ever seen. Helped send me to sleep though.

ha ha, agreed, I remember all the hype surrounding the Superbowl so I thought "what the hey, everyones raving about it, must be brilliant!" and it was the most boring overhyped pile of sheeeeeite i've ever seen. Helped send me to sleep though.

I think everyone has made that mistake!!! it also goes on for about 8hrs!! 6 of which are adverts and the actual "Game Time" (as I imagine Americans would say) is only about 25mins in total!!! :yawn:

The ref was a joke, after Bath kept pulling the scrum down he should have gave Tigers a penalty try as well as sin binning the player. Even when he sin binned another player, instead of giving a penalty try he insisted on carrying on but with uncontested scrums! Being against a team with 2 props sent off is only an advantage in the scrums etc, not much of an advantage when playing the running game!

Although saying that, Tigers were an absolute joke and have been all season. Pat Howard out!

The ref was a joke, after Bath kept pulling the scrum down he should have gave Tigers a penalty try as well as sin binning the player. Even when he sin binned another player, instead of giving a penalty try he insisted on carrying on but with uncontested scrums! Being against a team with 2 props sent off is only an advantage in the scrums etc, not much of an advantage when playing the running game!

Although saying that, Tigers were an absolute joke and have been all season. Pat Howard out!

Exactly my thinking :angry:

The bubble's finally burst. After a fantastic return to Welford Road, Andy Goode's old, fat, useless self has finally come ripping out of his sleak new, super-kicking, tactical genius form. What a frickin' donkey. Missed one of the easiest kicks of the day to level the scores and threw away a two against none overlap in the dying minute to put Tigers safely through in the corner. Looked robotic and boring all day and failed to make touch consistently. Dire.

Yes, yes Tigers robbed of a penalty try - but they should be used to penalty try decisions not going their way against Bath. Camped out on the try line for how long the second time? No excuses, boys, just a load of wank.

I travelled half the length of the country to see that game, what an eejit. It could have at least been REMOTELY exciting.

Some pics and a video I took yesterday on me phone. We had cracking seats, litterally right over the tunnel. Shame about the game, my mate was slanging Goode all match (he never has liked him) and he managed to prove him right (once again).

The Pics

th_73507_DSC00162.JPGth_73512_DSC00163.JPGth_73518_DSC00164.JPG

The Video

Good atmophere though today. I liked the idea of a flag put on every 2nd seat, we should do that at city :thumbup:

I didnt think the atmosphere was that good to be honest. There was about a five minute period where it was good but then it just died again but that can be blamed on the game more than the fans. And also did anyone else want to punch the announcer? "I seem to have lost my flag. Does anyone in the crowd have one?" I'd be embarrassed if we had to listen to him every other week at the walkers!

I really wanted to start a chant up at Austin Healy - "You're bald, and you know you are" coz of all those Hair Loss adverts he does but thought I might get beaten to death with a lot of cheap flags! :unsure:

Good atmophere though today. I liked the idea of a flag put on every 2nd seat, we should do that at city :thumbup:

Good Atmosphere, you are joking right?

I went to the walkers to buy some tickets for crystal Palace game and all i could here when i got there was a fog horn, and don't say it's because they ground's designed to keep the noise in, I could her the h/t announcer when i was at the cross roads!

Might have been a good atmosphere as far as Rugby Union is concerned.

I have to say it was refreshing to be able to have a beer in the comfort of your own seat during the match yesterday and to be able to sit with fans of the opposing team with no sign of aggro and plenty of banter flowing!

Will never happen at the football though because of the actions of a minority intent on causing trouble!

I have to say it was refreshing to be able to have a beer in the comfort of your own seat during the match yesterday and to be able to sit with fans of the opposing team with no sign of aggro and plenty of banter flowing!

Will never happen at the football though because of the actions of a minority intent on causing trouble!

I think that what makes football great, could you imagine sitting amongst the away fans or vice versa at away games?

Would ruin football half of the fun at footy is the enjoyment and pride when standing together with other City fans singing your heart and and having banter with the other fans. Would hate it if football was all bloody fog horns, nice lardy dardiness with awayers, old men, boring farts, toffs etc etc

The lad culture that comes with football makes it ten time more appealing than any other sport, and that I think is un questionable.

Although would love to drink during game but I'd hate to think how much more I'd spend then I allready do.

Good Atmosphere, you are joking right?

I went to the walkers to buy some tickets for crystal Palace game and all i could here when i got there was a fog horn, and don't say it's because they ground's designed to keep the noise in, I could her the h/t announcer when i was at the cross roads!

Might have been a good atmosphere as far as Rugby Union is concerned.

Obviously :rolleyes:

However the H/T announcer can be heard outside the ground because there are loudspeakers outside the ground. Have you not noticed you can always hear Birch or the P/A guy before the game from outside however you can't hear any fans?

And the ground isn't loud outside because when i was walking around the ground one time against Cov, de Vries scored but i couldnt hear any cheers :blink:

English rugby union fans are notoriously boring. You have to understand they're a totally different animal, they shook rugby history a couple of seasons ago by actually singing something semi-intelligent in the form of "Aaaaare you watching Stuart Barnes?" when he was sat in the commentary box at Welford Road having told Sky Sports Leicester were going to get hammered and they didn't. Oh ho ho, so great.

Let it not be said, however, that all rugby fans are the same. A visit to Thomond Park or Stradey Park should remedy this illusion. :P

English rugby union fans are notoriously boring. You have to understand they're a totally different animal, they shook rugby history a couple of seasons ago by actually singing something semi-intelligent in the form of "Aaaaare you watching Stuart Barnes?" when he was sat in the commentary box at Welford Road having told Sky Sports Leicester were going to get hammered and they didn't. Oh ho ho, so great.

Let it not be said, however, that all rugby fans are the same. A visit to Thomond Park or Stradey Park should remedy this illusion. :P

oh yes how true , what a great nation the welsh are :yawn::P

Archived