Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonbluefox9

Attention MDV Fans

I'm not that bothered really, obviously i'd rather he went but even if he comes back he won't play that much. Kelly doesn't like to change a winning side yet we would rarely ever win with him in the side so he'd be dropped very quickly. There will be some two bit Scottish side that will take him on a season long loan or perhaps a permanent deal?.

East Stirlingshire?

i'd love to see him back, he could play down the right and continue the clubs tradition of having an unorthodox outside-right.

It's a proud lineage, stretching back through the Ormondroyds, the Scowcrofts, and even on occasion, The House of Benjamin.

Hail the Kings Of The Wing.

Rob was already in charge when MDV was shipped out - hopefully that's a sign of his intent.

We could either pay him off to terminate his contract (quite costly with 2 years to go) or pray someone will come in and take him off our hands. Otherwise the best we can do is let him rot in the reserves and hope he decides he wants out.

We've no use for him now - we've got strikers, and they're a damn sight more useful to us than he ever could be.

Rob Kelly said at the Trust AGM he felt it was best for all concerned if MDV moved on & confirmed it was his decision to take up the loan offer.

In comparison, he said he wouldn't have let Dublin go, but Dion's mind was already made up when he took over.

Not a bad record. No league starts, two league goals. Worth a permanent move in my book!

I hope the Dutch take such a simplistic view too :P

He's Dutch, the team is Dutch. We should tell them it's a match made in heaven and we only want £100k for him. Everyone's a winner. :)

Is that PSV he has scored against? Good grief.

Looks like it should have been a free kick - obviously a ball into the box took the keeper and at least one defender out and had an easy finish.

No they were playing 2nd bottom Willem III and still lost 4-3

He scored against PSV too though.

Apparently Heerenveen have got 8 injuries going into their next match but I don't know whether Mark is one of them. If he's not, he's got a great chance of starting his first league game for them.

He scored against PSV too though.

Apparently Heerenveen have got 8 injuries going into their next match but I don't know whether Mark is one of them. If he's not, he's got a great chance of starting his first league game for them.

De Vries is starting today against Joey's new club. Game kicked off 1:30 our time.

That result confirms AZ will finish 2nd.

But in Dutch football that only means they go into playoffs for a Champions League place.

I think Heerenveen will now go into playoffs for a UEFA cup spot.

If MDV carries on his form in those, it looks as if he'll stay there for next season!

Archived