Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

Worst City players of all time...

Well we haven't given Lee a chance, but I don't think he'll get a chance with Matty and Iain's form, do you?

the :o is due to someone calling Ian Ian Marshall one of Citys WORST ever players of all time!!

He was one of our saviours! ;)

I found a book a couple of months ago that was made last time we were last in the premiership and it said the best and worse players for all premiership teams. It said our worst was Frank Sinclair

What's with people talking shite in this thread? Matthew Jones was plagued by injuries that eventually forced him, tragically, to retire early. Yes, it's unfortunate that that was a waste of £3 million for someone who only played about ten times. It sounds cold, but football's a cruel and very real industry. However it's not his fault, in fact it's really sad. He was a decent enough footballer and a lively, young prospect.

And no, not just 'cos he's Welsh. He really was. I don't hear you moaning about Pipes being a shit, injury-prone waste of a million quid on Sunderland's behalf.

It didn't help poor matty when Taylor claimed he was a direct replacment for Lennon, i mean talk about pressure.

Howey was actually one of our better players when he wasn't injured. I remember him and Scimeca struck up a good defensive partnership when we enjoyed our best run of the season in 03/04.

Exactly.

For me it has to be Lee Marshall, awful player, fell over his own feet with no one around him to gift Liverpool a goal in the 01/02 season and generally did nothing, at least Junior Lewis scored.

Exactly.

For me it has to be Lee Marshall, awful player, fell over his own feet with no one around him to gift Liverpool a goal in the 01/02 season and generally did nothing, at least Junior Lewis scored.

Oh Durnz you are sooooo right Lee yes..Ian NOOOOO

Fans of the Marshman...unite!! :thumbup:

Junior Lewis for me.

Also, how anyone can even mention the legend that is Ian Ormondroyd in this thread is beyond me. Have people already forgot his World class glancing header that lead to Walshies winner vs Derby in the play-off final? Shame on you all. :P

biggest useless lump up front

ian ormo/android

DAVID LOWE!

He and D'ohmondroid get my vote. I remember when they played upfront together against Blackburn we drew 0-0 and it was our first clean sheet of the season (1st time in the prem I think) They had Shearer and Sutton upfront. David Lowe tried a cheeky cross as he ran down the right wing he got to the by-line and tried to cross the ball using his right foot behind his left leg - all he succeeded in doing was tripping himself up and headbutting the advertising hoardings! Quality. lol

Archived