Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Chris Kamara takes the credit for our survival

I saw him at the Reading game too and he was like a performing seal, waving like some returning hero and clearly, unreservedly in love with himself.

It made me sick and seeing the odd fan demean himself by asking for the creep's autograph made me sicker still.

Kamara needlessly slated and embarrassed Leicester City, simple as.

He conducted a damage limitation excercise by modifying what he wrote.

Now he thinly disguises the notion that he believes himself to be some sort of club mentor.

One day he will discover that he's no more and no less than the two legs he stands on.

I doubt he'll be remembered much for his football or his management and he'll make himself nothing more than a figure of fun in his latest career if he carries on like this.

I find it quite funny in away. it's obvious that he got abuse when he went to the reading game from TD and co!

I think the article is just another dig at the hierarchy at our club - letting them know that he's got loads of letters from leicester fans (probably Andy from longeaton and Chandler) The truth is though, he's a fecking goat molester :)

Classic. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: ;):thumbup:

Classic. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: ;):thumbup:

The guy is a cooooont. I hate him. But there is always one. I want to see us become favored by the press again like we were in the early O'Niell years. The bad years are over guys, I hope, so I am kind of hoping Kamara's limited abilities as a collumn writer will no longer be applied to our beloved team.

He is a coooont

I think Chris Kamara is an abolsute legend, why are you slagging him off?? have any of you got a clue wot you're going on about, wankers!

Probably sums up your level of intelligence then.

Archived