Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Chris Kamara takes the credit for our survival

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=378831

"On another note I have received a lot of positive letters from Leicester this week. Thank you. First things first though, I wasn't there last Friday, I was in Dubai covering the Masters.

Many of you have been crediting me with guiding the club to stability after the things I said in this column some months ago after the dismissal of Craig Levein and Leicester's search for a new manager. I would like to take the credit but, in truth, it is Rob Kelly who deserves it.

All I was doing was acting in my role as Coca Cola Ambassador, doing my job. Someone needed to say something as what was going on was unsettling managers elsewhere, like Mike Newell and Ian Holloway, who might have lost their jobs. Leicester did nothing wrong, which is why the Football League didn't intervene, but it was unsettling incumbent managers, and if I helped to put an end to the speculation, I am happy. But it is Rob Kelly that has sorted it out.

As it happens I have been back to the club since my comments, when Leicester played Reading, and I still get on well with the people there. I think they respected what I had to say and they said something back. Enough said. They have got a good manager now and give the credit to Rob but I thank the fans for your support."

Is that guy not the biggest twat on the planet?

How the hell does he link his writing with the survival of Leicester?

He couldn't even claim that his ramblings against our 'bad behaviour' have saved Newell or Cotteril or anyone from being sacked.

He's talking utter crap.

"On another note I have received a lot of positive letters from Leicester this week. Thank you. First things first though, I wasn't there last Friday, I was in Dubai covering the Masters.

Many of you have been crediting me with guiding the club to stability after the things I said in this column some months ago after the dismissal of Craig Levein and Leicester's search for a new manager. I would like to take the credit but, in truth, it is Rob Kelly who deserves it.

All I was doing was acting in my role as Coca Cola Ambassador, doing my job. Someone needed to say something as what was going on was unsettling managers elsewhere, like Mike Newell and Ian Holloway, who might have lost their jobs. Leicester did nothing wrong, which is why the Football League didn't intervene, but it was unsettling incumbent managers, and if I helped to put an end to the speculation, I am happy. But it is Rob Kelly that has sorted it out.

As it happens I have been back to the club since my comments, when Leicester played Reading, and I still get on well with the people there. I think they respected what I had to say and they said something back. Enough said. They have got a good manager now and give the credit to Rob but I thank the fans for your support."

ffs! the mans a twat, was he moaning about leeds tapping up MON a few years back? i doubt it. Leicester, as far as i know, asked luton for permission to talk to newell, they obviously said yes, an interview took place and (thank god) he turned us down, or more to the point said he didn't want the job. all he was doing was making his position stronger at luton. fock off 'kammy' you're a grade A tosser.

incidently his irony soaked comments weren't lost on me.

Who the fock has been emailing him this week crediting him for our survival, how he isnt even involved in Leicester? He talks the biggest load of shite ever and has probs made this up.

Incompetant willy puller!

Dear oh dear, he lives in a fantasy world.

After saying we were breaking rules (which we weren't) tapping up managers (which we weren't) and unsettling them (funny that two of the alleged targets got new deals, and a third was dismissed by a chairman who was known to have wanted got shot of him), he then takes credit? For what exactly?

The man is a grade a "c" word. I'm very close to even typing it, despite finding it a cringeworthy word.

I find it quite funny in away. it's obvious that he got abuse when he went to the reading game from TD and co!

I think the article is just another dig at the hierarchy at our club - letting them know that he's got loads of letters from leicester fans (probably Andy from longeaton and Chandler) The truth is though, he's a fecking goat molester :)

What a grade A co ck that bloke really is!!!!

he was slagging us off big time a few months ago and now he wants credit for it!!! what a w*nker!!!

why not use the "ask Chris a question email bit" to let him know our real thoughts on him and what he says!!!

Yer I seen him! lol we were sitting in our seats in the Kop and all of a sudden my dad spotted him walking around the ground. When he was below us we shouted 'CHRIS CHRIS!' He turned with a smile on his face, and kept walking..... could've waved though <_<

What in the hell is he going on about?? lol He looks like a complete dickhead now that we have survived with style, and strangely he is taking the credit for it???? Not sure about that one Chris.

:blink: ?!?!?!?!?!?! :blink:

Archived