Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Henderson

is it just me, or did anyone else think he looked half decent today?

looked in control, but still can't seem to sort out his catching, few times he came out and was beaten to the ball. Better than douglas though IMO, would still look to get a keeper in at end of season.

is it just me, or did anyone else think he looked half decent today?

I dunno mate I saw him on Saturday and he was looking a bit shaky IMO. I'm interested to see what other's opinions are - the only other game I've been to when he played was the Millwall away match and he was good there.

looked in control, but still can't seem to sort out his catching, few times he came out and was beaten to the ball. Better than douglas though IMO, would still look to get a keeper in at end of season.

2nd half I couldn't really see 'cos i was in the cov kop - it looked like he made some good punches- it might have been bad catching though <_< i thought his kicking had improved though

2nd half I couldn't really see 'cos i was in the cov kop - it looked like he made some good punches- it might have been bad catching though <_<

Managed to keep a lid on your emotions? :ph34r:

Managed to keep a lid on your emotions? :ph34r:

ha ha ha - I was with some mates who were Cov fans and they kept nudging me to stand up when they were singing "stand up if u hate leicester" which I obviously declined - i missed the goal as I was taking a leak :( there were quite a few leicester fans in there with me, knew a few lads in the row infront so never felt to threatened. Was a pretty weird game all in all

2nd half I couldn't really see 'cos i was in the cov kop - it looked like he made some good punches- it might have been bad catching though <_<

i remember the one in particular where it ended up with williams on the ground with an injury, hendo came out for that but was no where near it when either williams or the cov player got the touch.

his kicking has improved alot. he still doesnt seem confident in the box on corners i.e catching / poor punching. better than rab.

i still cant believe a professional footballer has problems kicking. it is ridiculous really as his technique is so poor.

i still cant believe a professional footballer has problems kicking. it is ridiculous really as his technique is so poor.

A defence's confidence is built around their goalkeepers ability and i thought he was awfully shaky today. He just looked like he had zero confidence. Why does he punch it so much??

He doesn't command his area well enough for me today, i never felt comfortable when crosses were comin in and i didn't like his ounching of the ball, 'cos unless he doe's it with two fists, which he wasn't he doesn't have much control over where the ball is going.

He doesn't command his area well enough for me today, i never felt comfortable when crosses were comin in and i didn't like his ounching of the ball, 'cos unless he doe's it with two fists, which he wasn't he doesn't have much control over where the ball is going.

One ball went over the top of our back four and Maybury just shielded it through towards Hendo but he didn't come and collect it for what seemed like an age. He needs to come and sweep the loose ends up otherwise they turn into big problems for the team.

He is dreadful and as soon as we can get rid the better, just because people have preconcieved prejudices about Douglas doesn't mask the fact Henderson is a bombscare. If Henderson was Scottish he wouldn't be anywhere near the national squad and we only select shite keepers, there is no way he is better than Douglas.

He is dreadful and as soon as we can get rid the better, just because people have preconcieved prejudices about Douglas doesn't mask the fact Henderson is a bombscare. If Henderson was Scottish he wouldn't be anywhere near the national squad and we only select shite keepers, there is no way he is better than Douglas.

I disagree, both are fairly poor but Henderson has made far less mistakes than Douglas. Did you see the highlights of the recent reserve outing against Southampton? Christ almighty, no wonder why Henderson gets picked regardless of his performances.

Henderson's kicking has improved, not that that's anything to celebrate but that was his main fault. Shot stopping wise he's excellent, collecting crosses he is average and kicking poor.

Douglas I would say is a good shot stopper, but not as good as Henderson. Collecting crosses he's a nightmare and kicking he's mediocre at best.

At this level though, we have more things to worry about than our goalies, if we could get rid of one or both then fair enough but i'd much rather see an overhaul of our midfield especially the flanks.

Archived