Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Stig

Rumours for 06/07 Season

No

Short and Sweet :thumbup:

Can't say I've ever heard of him nor seen him play... but looking at his goal ratio, I'd say keep him the hell away from us :thumbup:

League Goal ratio: 0.20 goals per game

Even Mark De Lump has managed 0.30 during the course of his career, apparently.

He's the same height as De Vries, and his weight seems to be higher too - an even bigger lump than MDV? No thanks.

MO ROSS has revealed Glenn Hoddle apologised for releasing him from Wolves last month - and promised to give him a glowing reference to any interested clubs.

The financial situation at Molineux meant the former Rangers defender had to go after Wolves failed to gain promotion to the Premiership.

Ross (left) did well during his six-month stint in the Midlands and that has alerted clubs such as Leicester, Coventry and Burnley.

Mo said: "I'm not worried about my situation. I'msure I'll get a club soon enough and be in good physical condition because I look after myself during the close season.

"Ideally I would have picked up another contract with Wolves but it wasn't to be. "

http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/sport/football...-name_page.html

If he's a left back thta's ace, if he isn't i'm not interested.

He's a right back, who couldn't get a game for Sheffield Wednesday early last season. With Stearman and Maybury more than capable of playing there, it wouldn't make sense for us to be interested.

Guest seanfox778

Wolves fans were impressed with him by what I've heard.

i sat on the seat behind him at the city v wolves game in feb and he seems like a nice bloke he

gave the kid sitting a couple of seats across his fruit pastells and he was laughing when the wolves

fans were singing 'hoddle for leicester'

i sat on the seat behind him at the city v wolves game in feb and he seems like a nice bloke he

gave the kid sitting a couple of seats across his fruit pastells and he was laughing when the wolves

fans were singing 'hoddle for leicester'

Maybe he was happy?

Archived