Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Stig

Rumours for 06/07 Season

I heard this yesterday off my best mate, an NTFC season ticket holder. I'm Northampton born and bred and have been to quite a few of their games both this season and in the past. Josh Low is an infuriating player because he can have a decent game but drifts out of matches for long periods, like you say. The other thing I would note is that Calderwood liked to play a sort of 3-5-2 formation with Low operating as a right wing-back. He really isn't a defender at all and doesn't make the most of his physicality in the slightest. He's tall, quick and strong but has always disappointed me in terms of his physical strength on the ball.

I really wouldn't want to see him come to Leicester to be honest. Sylla mark II in my opinion.

I heard this yesterday off my best mate, an NTFC season ticket holder. I'm Northampton born and bred and have been to quite a few of their games both this season and in the past. Josh Low is an infuriating player because he can have a decent game but drifts out of matches for long periods, like you say. The other thing I would note is that Calderwood liked to play a sort of 3-5-2 formation with Low operating as a right wing-back. He really isn't a defender at all and doesn't make the most of his physicality in the slightest. He's tall, quick and strong but has always disappointed me in terms of his physical strength on the ball.

I really wouldn't want to see him come to Leicester to be honest. Sylla mark II in my opinion.

I'm with The Fezzler on this one.

When's our Northampton mash up? I want to rip it up in the red light district where my flat is...

Josh Low can come too. He's monied up to the teeth. Moneybags Lowe they call him.

Respec'.

He could give us the low down on where to go :ph34r:

Or even better get a ho down to join the party.

Oi Fezzler you seen that nurse yet?

a) is she hot?

b) has she got hot mates?

c) can we get them involved in the mash up?

I've never seen Josh Low play to keep this vaguely on topic. Momo Sylla II doesn't inspire me it has to be said!

He could give us the low down on where to go :ph34r:

Or even better get a ho down to join the party.

Oi Fezzler you seen that nurse yet?

a) is she hot?

b) has she got hot mates?

c) can we get them involved in the mash up?

I've never seen Josh Low play to keep this vaguely on topic. Momo Sylla II doesn't inspire me it has to be said!

It turns out she's less of a nurse, more of a medical secretary. I'm insisting on a uniform though. Hot mate mashup is top of the agenda on our first date I assure you.

I like the sound of the Josh Low Hoe Down.

Andy reid the quality left winger at spurs?

We can't afford him Forest turned down £5 Million for him alone before they took him and Dawson for £8 Million.

Good attacking midfielder if we could get him but I'd be very surprised!

I'd swap him for Joey any day of the week.

Durham Fox has posted this on another forum. ;):thumbup::huh:

Ive heard a rumour that the board are meeting today to discuss sanctioning 2 player arrivals.

But it's supposed to be two more midfielders, if you connect this rumour with the news on bbc.co.uk/sport:

Foxes keen to strengthen midfield

Leicester boss Rob Kelly says his main priority is to bring in some midfield players before the start of the season.

Following the departure of Joey Gudjonsson they are short of cover.

He told the club's website: "We're lucky that we've got Stephen Hughes, Gareth Williams and James Wesolowski, who is coming back from injury.

"But it is a long season and it is a big ask for someone like James, who is not even 19 yet and is recovering from a double leg break, to play 46 games."

Story from BBC SPORT:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/sport2/hi...ity/5090410.stm

Archived