Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dandannieldanok

1-year kit deal

I think it'll grow on me. I used to hate it before when I first saw it but now it doesn't seem too bad.

0,,10274~2807859,00.jpg

This is probably the new stripey kit will looks shite!

I love the idea of having the pin stripes back but it's unfoertunatley ruined by all that yellow trim everywhere and various other blocks of white like on the collar. I think you'll find when the shirt is created that it will look very cluttered and crowded.

80's fashion

ox·y·mo·ron

n. pl. ox·y·mo·ra (-môr, -mr) or ox·y·mo·rons

A rhetorical figure in which incongruous or contradictory terms are combined, as in a deafening silence and a mournful optimist.

ox·y·mo·ron

n. pl. ox·y·mo·ra (-môr, -mr) or ox·y·mo·rons

A rhetorical figure in which incongruous or contradictory terms are combined, as in a deafening silence and a mournful optimist.

:laugh: :worship:

For the sake of those buying the new shirt, I hope it is cheaper than last years considering that last years was on sale by now so you got a few extra months of wear out of it. <_<

I wish you were right but my professional scepticism says no chance! <_<

For the sake of those buying the new shirt, I hope it is cheaper than last years considering that last years was on sale by now so you got a few extra months of wear out of it. <_<

You do know you can wear out of date shirts :ermm:

I still wear my shirt from 2 seasons ago occasionally now. C'mon £3.30 every month (Over 12 months = £40 There not even £40 are they? £35 or summit like that) put it a side every year and you'll be able to have nice new shirt at the start of the season.

Edit - "Nice" I cannot guarentee...Some people will dislike the shirt obviously.

I hope its the stripey one that Cobbo and Stez campaigned for. It may look better in 'real life'. This one year cycle jobby gets my goat. I hope the new Chairman isnt like Tony Blair - says all you want to hear and then does the opposite :rolleyes:

You do know you can wear out of date shirts :ermm:

I do know that you can wear out of date shirts, I do so myself. However a lot of people like to wear the current shirt (hense why the one-year cycle is such an issue), and I was just pointing out that for those people it is even more of a rip-off than usual this season.

0,,10274~2807859,00.jpg

This is probably the new stripey kit will looks shite!

Hard to tell. As one of the more stately supporters here, it has the potential to look flattering. Although, with the side sections filled out with plenty of well-earnt belly, it may look ludicrous.

Archived