Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc true blue josh 18

bruce watches fryatt

apparently he was at the cov game and left when he got subbed, if this is true he can F**k of cus theres no way we shud sell him, hands off bruce :mad:

i think he was there to watch kisnorbo and apparently he is ready to offer £750'000 for him

but as you said f**k off brucey

am i the only one who thinks 750,000 would be good business?

yeh ok he has done great since rob took over but he can easily be replaced. Im sure Mcauley or woteva his name is would fill his boots, plus we would have left over money for someone else.

Any prem manager on a relatively limited budget wouldn't be doing their job properly if they didn't come and see Matty Fryatt from time to time. Doesn't mean he's going anywhere soon, but interest in Fryatt is inevitable given his youth, his potential and the fact we're skint. We'll just have to get used to it!

Simon

^_^ Hopefully

I really wouldn't worry about Fryatt leaving in the summer, the club know however much a prem club will bid this summer they will bid more after his banged in loads next season. Fingers crossed.

am i the only one who thinks 750,000 would be good business?

yeh ok he has done great since rob took over but he can easily be replaced. Im sure Mcauley or woteva his name is would fill his boots, plus we would have left over money for someone else.

You having a giraffe? Firstly Mcauley is a defender and secondly if you want a chance at getting out of this division you need a striker who will score 20 odd goals a season and Fryatt is that man, hes a top class finisher and his all round game is improving all the time, we should stick to what we've got and use Leveins long contracts scheme to the best of our ability. I wouldn't sell him for any less than £5-7m considering what Dean Ashton went for and Fryatts a better finisher.

Guest seanfox778

i know ultimatley it won't be fryatts decision to leave if the board recieve an offer they deem

acceptable but i can't help remembering when matty signed his deal he kept insisting

that he'd signed for 3 and half years and won't buggar off after 6 months but then again

football dosn't work this way

yeh i did mean kisnorbo :P

Not good business at all in my view. Kisnorbo is an excellent defender because he has one priceless commodity to go alongisde his bravery, concentration and consistency and that is his speed. He's quick for a centre-back and the big thing you need to deal with the likes of Premiership attackers like Henry and others is speed. He's also a surprisingly clean defender for a guy who shirks nothing. That is also important. Giving fouls away for endless free kicks and the odd penalty can be especially costly in the Premiership (assuming he goes to Everton). A fairish deal for both sides would be £2m plus add ons.

Not good business at all in my view. Kisnorbo is an excellent defender because he has one priceless commodity to go alongisde his bravery, concentration and consistency and that is his speed. He's quick for a centre-back and the big thing you need to deal with the likes of Premiership attackers like Henry and others is speed. He's also a surprisingly clean defender for a guy who shirks nothing. That is also important. Giving fouls away for endless free kicks and the odd penalty can be especially costly in the Premiership (assuming he goes to Everton). A fairish deal for both sides would be £2m plus add ons.

Yeh he shown that at the cov game. :D:P

Seriously though i agree with what you have said, he is quicker then other defenders and he is a vital part of our team now, But if Birmingham put in just 1mill for him i can see the club accepting it.

Yeh he shown that at the cov game. :D:P

Seriously though i agree with what you have said, he is quicker then other defenders and he is a vital part of our team now, But if Birmingham put in just 1mill for him i can see the club accepting it.

Could we afford not to accept it, Fair enough if we don't sell he may help our push for play off/promotion next season (Play off is best I can see us doing, Hope we do better though) but at the same time could we afford the risk of turning £1M+ (Or less) down?

well i still think that with 750,000 from Kisnorbo we could easily buy another 3 players.

look at our 2 centrebacks now: Kisnorbo = we got for free

Mcarthy = 70k was it??

if we can get 2 great centre backs for 70k ish im sure kisnorbo can easily be replaced and have money left over.

we just need to hope Kelly is as good as judging player potental as Levien was....

Archived