Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
12FRYATT

Louis dodds

Loius Dodds sounds like an awesome young player! i really hope he gets a breakthrough in to the first team very soon, lets see what he can do in the championship. Any thoughts on this ..............

Would not bother with him, too much product and not enough potential - transfer him imediately

Having just watched the extensive highlights from last nights game I think it's fair to say Dodds ripped them apart. Scored 3, hit the bar once and the post twice. He also set lots of chances up. King and Porter also hit the woodwork and Gradel missed an open goal and went on an 80 yard run that led to skimming the post. Should have been double figures last night.

I think he should be loaned out next season, maybe a League Two club or Rushden in the conference if no league teams dare take him.

Having just watched the extensive highlights from last nights game I think it's fair to say Dodds ripped them apart. Scored 3, hit the bar once and the post twice. He also set lots of chances up. King and Porter also hit the woodwork and Gradel missed an open goal and went on an 80 yard run that led to skimming the post. Should have been double figures last night.

I think he should be loaned out next season, maybe a League Two club or Rushden in the conference if no league teams dare take him.

Blackpool?

Whoever was playing right wing for leicester cannot shoot.

Dodds looked very composed i front of goal and seem to be a good finisher. Which is good to have when we have creators in hume and fryatt.

I say give dodds the nod ahead of O'Grady.

As Ric Flair said, he's got to go out and get some first team experience next season. He's proved himself at youth level for a few seasons now and reserve team level too especially this season. The next step up for him has to be first team football out on loan. He's been training with the first team squad so it's not like he's gone without notice and Rob Kelly was there last night and at the recent Ipswich reserve game in which Dodds scored so he'll have taken note.

Filbertway, if you think Gradel can't shoot you obviously haven't seen his overhead kick against MK Dons two Staurdays ago. He had a bit of an off night last night but he's a very tricky player and is like an extra striker at times.

As Ric Flair said, he's got to go out and get some first team experience next season. He's proved himself at youth level for a few seasons now and reserve team level too especially this season. The next step up for him has to be first team football out on loan. He's been training with the first team squad so it's not like he's gone without notice and Rob Kelly was there last night and at the recent Ipswich reserve game in which Dodds scored so he'll have taken note.

Filbertway, if you think Gradel can't shoot you obviously haven't seen his overhead kick against MK Dons two Staurdays ago. He had a bit of an off night last night but he's a very tricky player and is like an extra striker at times.

Well i'm only judging him on that one game but he didn't event hit the target once did he, maybe its a sign he can't do it against men?

Anyway apart from his shooting he looked a very good player, skillful and fast, a bit like coalvilles number 3 :D

Well i'm only judging him on that one game but he didn't event hit the target once did he, maybe its a sign he can't do it against men?

Anyway apart from his shooting he looked a very good player, skillful and fast, a bit like coalvilles number 3 :D

I think it was more of a sign that this was his last match of a long season. His miss from close range was nothing to do with the opposition, there was no-one within 5 yards of him, if anything the ball took a bobble and he hit it with his shin. He is a bit lightweight in comparison with some of the Coalville players but I think his ability to out pace people meant this wasn't so much of a problem for him.

I suppose the best thing for Dodds would be to go out on loan for half a season and then come back and (like O'Grady did this season) try and establish himself in the sixteen. Unfortunately O'Grady had been on loan before last season as well, and made a first team appearance, whereas Dodds hasn't and only has one year left on his contract now to impress, so things might have to be done a bit differently.

went to see how good this youth team were last night.

Was very impress with Dodds.

Adam wykes looked very usefull too.

Gradel was quick.

Not sure sheehan will make it though looked too slow to me.

Just watched the highlights, obviously not the best of oppositions but 3 brilliant finishes from Dodds, beggers belief why he hasn't made an appearance for us yet, or even sent out on loan. Gradel looked impressive again, he should have got an opportunity on either wing at the end of last season.

Yep, i was in the same team as him for a few years.

yeh cheers i thought so. has he got an older brother though who also played for ratby? i remember watching a dodds play a few times, but it may not be louis.

Archived