Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Who's The Better Player?

Who Do You Think's Better?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Iain Hume or Matty Fryatt?

• Iain Hume
    • Sir Matty Fryatt

Discuss.

It's a tough one. Fryatt has a massive future in the game as does Hume, it would be easy to dismiss Hume as being inferior but he has undoubted ability aswell.

I'm leaning towards Fryatt, but i'm thankful we have both of them even though both of them will attract interest from bigger clubs eventually.

Ric, I thinkyour poll has a whiff of bias in it ;)

Im not sure, they both have their obvious qualities but im plumping for Humeh, I agree with what Ricey says. There would be a massive gap to fill if either left though :(

Ric, I thinkyour poll has a whiff of bias in it ;)

Im not sure, they both have their obvious qualities but im plumping for Humeh, I agree with what Ricey says. There would be a massive gap to fill if either left though :(

Who will play at a higher level though for a bigger club?

It's a very difficuly choice. Hume is probably 2 years advanced on Fryatt in experience, but there seems to be an aura about Fryatt that is beyond his age. Rarely shows any inexperience and i'm yet to see him play badly. Sometimes he's quiet but never bad, same with Hume actually.

Both top notch, still can't believe we have them both.

Who will play at a higher level though for a bigger club?

It's a very difficuly choice. Hume is probably 2 years advanced on Fryatt in experience, but there seems to be an aura about Fryatt that is beyond his age. Rarely shows any inexperience and i'm yet to see him play badly. Sometimes he's quiet but never bad, same with Hume actually.

Both top notch, still can't believe we have them both.

Ask us in 5 years

went for hume!!

i feel they are both extremly talented footballers, who work v well together!

fryatt does all the right things, but i feel hume has that bit more about him! cant quite put my finger on it, but i went with my 1st instinct and it said hume, although opinions may change!

Good question!!

i went for Matty, just because he looks a tad more comfortable on the ball, and can turn defences like nobody's business.

Yet Humey is also a class act (well for the Championship at least) and does more running and harrying...

Id have to say fryatt. Think he's got a bit more class than Hume. Is certainly the better finisher. Hume seems to snatch at a lot of his chances. Palace at home this year - when welsh scored, hume had two great chances to score, but hashed both of them. Fryatt would have stuck both of those away.

I think you'll see the difference at the end of next season, Fryatt will outscore Hume considerably IMO. I reckon about 22 for Fryatt and about 12 for Hume. :thumbup:

still a huge fan of hume BTW. Thought id get that in before i get slagged off!!!! :P:thumbup:

Fryatt will score you more goals and has been the 'right place at the right time' man we've missed for some time now, but hume has that extra pace/skill that can set up the likes of fryatt lurking in the box as well as bag a few himself. Tough one but Hume... great partnership though

Very hard decision.

I think they'll both be brilliant for us next season and they'll both get 15+ goals.

I went for Fryatt in the end as I think He's a simliar player to Owen and is brilliant in and around the box.

Fryatt just edges it for me. I think he's a sharper eye in front of goal. I'm still convinced that Hume's postion if behind the front two. Lets bring Dickov back, to play upfront with Fryatt, then play Hume behind that pair.

Just imagine the workrate!!

Fryatt just edges it for me. I think he's a sharper eye in front of goal. I'm still convinced that Hume's postion if behind the front two. Lets bring Dickov back, to play upfront with Fryatt, then play Hume behind that pair.

Just imagine the workrate!!

No ta :thumbup:

Why not?

Because I dont fancy dragging his skinny ass out of the shite again only to be pissed on from a great height when a better offer comes along

When I say I, I mean as a supporter of LCFC

Because I dont fancy dragging his skinny ass out of the shite again only to be pissed on from a great height when a better offer comes along

When I say I, I mean as a supporter of LCFC

Even if he gave you 20 goals to cheer next season and it led to promotion?

I'm still pissed off with him for leaving but if getting him back led to plenty more goals i'd welcome it. Fryatt, Dickov and Hume dream team would be magic.

I'm still pissed off with him for leaving but if getting him back led to plenty more goals i'd welcome it. Fryatt, Dickov and Hume dream team would be magic.

You are easily pleased Ricky!

It'd certainly put us up and around there come next may. :thumbup:

Archived