Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Who's The Better Player?

Who Do You Think's Better?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Iain Hume or Matty Fryatt?

• Iain Hume
    • Sir Matty Fryatt

They're both good players! Why should we have to vote on this, both players have great attributes!

This thread is ridiculous

Don't ****in post in here then :D

Just because they are both good doesn't mean one isn't better than the other.

Don't ****in post in here then :D

Just because they are both good doesn't mean one isn't better than the other.

Keep your knickers on mate, I was only stating my point of view! Anyway it's to early to call but I would say Fryatt! There I made a choice. Goodbye!

Tough call, but I've gone for Fryatt. When I saw him play for the first time (it was a fair while after he came here) I was gobsmacked at how good he was.

They are both far from the finished article and I think Hume has a little improvement in him whereas Fryatt has lots of potential but I doubt he will fulfill it at Leicester.

Hopefully he'll have a good season with us next season and we can get a good deal on him.

Don't forget that Hume only started showing his true class when he started playing with Fryatt. its hard to choose between them because their partnership is the best ive seen at city for ages. id go for Fryatt because of his never say die attitude and just putting pressure on the defence all game.

Don't forget that Hume only started showing his true class when he started playing with Fryatt. its hard to choose between them because their partnership is the best ive seen at city for ages. id go for Fryatt because of his never say die attitude and just putting pressure on the defence all game.

Must have been hard to show class playing upfront with that lump MDV!! :rolleyes:

Fryatt by a country mile. Fryatt has more scope for improvement and more scope simply to become a better player. If Fryatt was two metres quicker then I am sure he would be on the plane to Germany, because he is a much more complete player than Walcott.

Hume suffers from the fact that he is not an out and out striker, nor is he a midfield player and as such you need to be playing a certain system or be playing in a League below is his level or have many better players in the side he is playing in to get the absolute best out of him.

Fryatt could slot into so many more clubs. ;):thumbup:

Matty by a mile. A better finisher and also a superb workrate.

He'll make the Premiership in due course, hopefully with us. I'm not so sure we're yet able to say the same about Hume.

I went for Fryatt. Without his work rate, Hume would look quite ordinary at times but he runs his socks off all day which makes up for the weaker parts of his game. Fryatt also works hard all game long but he could lose that aspect of his game and still look a good player. His finishing has been top notch and he's younger than Hume so I think in a few years, after gaining a bit more first team experience, Fryatt will be a real hot property, more so than he already is.

Archived