Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The Trust

The Trust says

If you feel you could supply the Foxes Trust with an item of merchandise which can be sold to help raise funds to help the Trust to achieve its aims then please get in contact with us

We are looking for suppliers of items which will appeal to a wide age range, therefore we are open to a variety of ideas.

What can you offer us ?

E-mail: [email protected]

I have noted from the various sites that I look at that soiled underwear seems to be advertised a lot. Not understanding the market myself, it certainly appears that there exists a demand for such a product...

The Trust says

I have noted from the various sites that I look at that soiled underwear seems to be advertised a lot. Not understanding the market myself, it certainly appears that there exists a demand for such a product...

Normally soiled female underwear. ;):thumbup:

Normally soiled female underwear. ;):thumbup:

You can buy it from vending machines on the street in Japan, usually schoolgirls used panties, Japan is a wierd place though!

Next stop Japan!

They also sell beer in Vending machines and its legal to drink on the street. The irony is you dont feel threatened when you see a drunk there...

They also sell beer in Vending machines and its legal to drink on the street. The irony is you dont feel threatened when you see a drunk there...

Thats prob because the tallest japenese bloke is 5'6". Being a small drunk wouldn't be at all threatening I imagine!!

FOXES TRUST - What do you think of the new shirt?

Design style

- As with every new kit, some fans will like it, some not - same goes for our membership, so can't give any meaningful answer over this.

Competition wise

- Original concept good, we put forward the idea of fans designing the kit during a Fans Forum a season & a half ago following a suggestion from a poster on this forum, clu agreed to it this year & we are pleased that opportunity was offered to fans.

- however seemed to make a meal out of it & their communication on how the kit was chosen left a lot to be desired.

However - its still on a one year kit cycle & we will never support this. Real problem we see now is all 3 kits run out this season so:

a) Limited sales around Christmas as the kits will only have about 4 months left

b) 3 new kits all released at once - overall affect, less sales

Commercially this never did make sense, the club acknowledge this now & need to re-negotiate with JJB

Design style

- As with every new kit, some fans will like it, some not - same goes for our membership, so can't give any meaningful answer over this.

Competition wise

- Original concept good, we put forward the idea of fans designing the kit during a Fans Forum a season & a half ago following a suggestion from a poster on this forum, clu agreed to it this year & we are pleased that opportunity was offered to fans.

- however seemed to make a meal out of it & their communication on how the kit was chosen left a lot to be desired.

However - its still on a one year kit cycle & we will never support this. Real problem we see now is all 3 kits run out this season so:

a) Limited sales around Christmas as the kits will only have about 4 months left

Commercially this never did make sense, the club acknowledge this now & need to re-negotiate with JJB

When does the A&L sponsorship finish?

Design style

Competition wise

Thanks for the response.

Archived