Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Gist

Carling Cup Draw Tomorrow

Guest Gist

It's now on the OS the draw will be made at noon and we are ball number 6, let's hope we get a good draw and go on another decent run.

I want accrington stanley away :D

Accrington Stanley? Who 'e they???

P.s. I so hope we don't get Blackpool again, it feels like we get them every year in the Cups!!!

Guest Gist

Ok you lot probably know more than me about this north/south section, sounds pretty crap to me, I fancied a nice Tuesday night trip to Bournemouth or Torquay (If they are still in the football league, i cant remember)

Yeah they are both in the football league and there is a chance we can play them if they get through to the second round and we do because I don't think it's divided into north and south then.

Yeah they are both in the football league and there is a chance we can play them if they get through to the second round and we do because I don't think it's divided into north and south then.

If the draw works the same as last season I'm pretty sure the North/South divide ends after the first round and you can draw any team that's left in regardless of location as you said.

Is it likely that we would cancel any of our pre-season friendlies due to being drawn against Stockport, Macclesfield or Lincoln? The Lincoln game would be less likely to get called off as I think we agreed to play them as part of the deal bringing McAuley here.

Archived