Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Luton To Be Shown On Sky

I've heard a rumour from someone, who knows someone, who has a dog etc... that we've requested the same sort of start as last year (whether you can do this who knows!!) i.e. Away first game, home the next two - midweek and weekend!! :huh::unsure:

Let's wait and see hey...

Now I'm really scared, this must be the World's most psychic dog!! :o:blink:

It's not even a particularly big game. I'd have thought they'd choose Birmingham, West Brom etc.

I know it's a strange choice? Maybe Chris Kamara had a word with the Sky producers and said ' Put Leicester on as the first game of season, it made them sh1t last season why not try it again?

Guest Gist

I'm surprised it's been chose for Sky like you say it isn't a big game, have any other games been chose for sky?

Yes any Sky games, both Teams get an equal share (about £25,000 - 50,000), more in the Prem!!!

Numbnuts to you ALL!!! :P

Phube has spoken.

This is good news for those of us that have a 0% chance of taking in the match in person. :)

Archived