Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hairy

So Good So Far

No I'm not talking about the friendly matches but the lack of good players leaving. Infact none. Rob and the Board have done well keeping hold of the better players. At the moment, it looks as though City will start the new season with a good squad of young players (generally). All the players I hoped would stay when the last season ended are still with us. I would have been even happier if one or two old players had left but at least the younger players are with us and we can build a team for the future.

Does anyone know when the transfer window closes?

No I'm not talking about the friendly matches but the lack of good players leaving. Infact none. Rob and the Board have done well keeping hold of the better players. At the moment, it looks as though City will start the new season with a good squad of young players (generally). All the players I hoped would stay when the last season ended are still with us. I would have been even happier if one or two old players had left but at least the younger players are with us and we can build a team for the future.

Does anyone know when the transfer window closes?

End of August I believe

I think we need to shed some players. At least five to be honest.

The only thing we can guarantee to be shedding is tears. :(

More like shedding pounds (money)watching city play, especailly away from home!!! :(

I stand corrected, that as well :(

Archived