Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Bigman

Jon Barber Review

Big Nev would have never wasted his time writing such pointless crap. Does Barber think he's a big Leicester fan now? He couldn't give a flying fook what happend next season. Go and work for BBC Radio Derby and do everyone a favour, thanks.

Big Nev would have never wasted his time writing such pointless crap. Does Barber think he's a big Leicester fan now? He couldn't give a flying fook what happend next season. Go and work for BBC Radio Derby and do everyone a favour, thanks.

and so say all of us.

Ole Nev was a Cov fan wasn't he?

Why is everyone so against Jon Barber? whats he done :ph34r:

I am sure he is a lovely chap, but he is a radio commentator who thinks commentating on the radio is having a chat with his chums in the commentary box. If you have LCFC World, choose the opposition's radio broadcast if you can. ;):thumbup:

010274293145300.jpg

andy johnson........robbie savage

he's right about one thing though ; there is a remarkable likeness between andy johnson and robbie savage;were they seperated at birth do you think

yeah, it's the the close match in hair colour that does it for me :)

Stearman is injured, Stearman is injured Stearman is injured Stearman is injured...oh no, it's paddy m

made me laugh!!

Is he really a Derby fan though? or is it just a rumour

He is a dirty Sheep rapeing nob end. The RSPCA should lock him up.

No way, the disappointment in his voice when we conceded could never be faked. He was leicester through and through was old Nev.

:nono::nono::nono:

He was at Cov for many years before he came to us.

"Darren Kenton returns on a permanent basis from Southampton - after a loan spell here last season."

Er, no he wasn't. Kenton was on loan 2 seasons ago. :rolleyes:

100% boring from start to finish. What is there in that tripe that anyone who's a fan doesn't know. For a bloke on the inside of the camp it is utterly bland and uninspiring. Nothing provocative, nothing which offers an unusual or unknown insight, no original suggestions, no relevent opinions about the team or controversial comments about any of the players.

I might get the mickey taken and I might get hammered from time to time but I'd sooner swop views with you lot because I think you've got some passion for the club and some interesting angles on what's going on. I soon learn something that's for sure.

Barber's bit wasn't just a let down. It was about as memorable as flushing the loo.

I'd take sixth place now, as perhaps many of you would too. That might be seem a little bit cautious, and you may think as the City commentator I should have higher sights for the club we love, but we are living in a very different world now.

"a little bit cautious" - what the hell is this guy on?

" as the City commentator I should have higher sights for the club" - er... no, we'd settle for realistic and original insight, not for rasing unreasonable hopes and expectations.

Archived