Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Skysports.com Championship Prediction

1 West Brom

2 Birmingham

3 Sunderland

4 Southampton

5 Leeds

6 Norwich

7 Crystal Palace

8 Cardiff

9 Preston

10 Derby

11 Coventry

12 Leicester

13 Hull

14 Burnley

15 Wolves

16 Stoke

17 Sheff Wed

18 Ipswich

19 Barnsley

20 Southend

21 Plymouth

22 Luton

23 QPR

24 Colchester

bollocks

1 West Brom

2 Birmingham

3 Sunderland

4 Southampton

5 Leeds

6 Norwich

7 Crystal Palace

8 Cardiff

9 Preston

10 Derby

11 Coventry

12 Leicester

13 Hull

14 Burnley

15 Wolves

16 Stoke

17 Sheff Wed

18 Ipswich

19 Barnsley

20 Southend

21 Plymouth

22 Luton

23 QPR

24 Colchester

Looks pretty accurate to me. What was everyone else expecting? :blink:

Swap Brum with S'oton and the top 4 looks about right. Though I am always in hope of us sneaking the playoffs, 12th is realistic.

How's the world of investment banking today Monk? Tell us a happy story! Would you recommed it to anyone? Could you buy a small dwelling in Highfeidls with your annual bonus? :whistle:

How's the world of investment banking today Monk? Tell us a happy story! Would you recommed it to anyone? Could you buy a small dwelling in Highfeidls with your annual bonus? :whistle:

Good day to you!! Monk is about to leave the city for a weekend swinging from the trees of Rutland. Unfortunately no annual bonus for contractors... but hopefully is about to change....

Yeah I'd reccomend it... not as hard as people make out. I will not be buying any dwellings now or in the near future - only a year out of uni!

Good day to you!! Monk is about to leave the city for a weekend swinging from the trees of Rutland. Unfortunately no annual bonus for contractors... but hopefully is about to change....

Yeah I'd reccomend it... not as hard as people make out. I will not be buying any dwellings now or in the near future - only a year out of uni!

I'm taking this to general chat...

ive gotta feelign that brum will run away with the league early on. theyve got potentially the best forwards in the league and are very financially stable. as for leicester i can see us havin a late surge for play offs but just missin out on them

Do they actually have a quota of games that need to be filled during the season featuring each team or what?

I don't know I would have thought they would show each teach a minimum number of times though? Say 2 times a season at a minimum, I really have no idea though? lol

1 West Brom

2 Birmingham

3 Sunderland - No way, not with Quinn as Chairman AND boss

4 Southampton

5 Leeds

6 Norwich

7 Crystal Palace - they'll miss Johnson and Dowie badly, they won't finish above us

8 Cardiff - over-rated

9 Preston

10 Derby

11 Coventry - under-rated

12 Leicester - under-rated

13 Hull

14 Burnley

15 Wolves

16 Stoke

17 Sheff Wed

18 Ipswich

19 Barnsley