Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mort

Line-Up for Burnley Match.

It’s a few days away, but after today’s performance it’s gotta be clear that something will change in the line-up, so what wher your thoughs?

My two cents worth…

-------------------Henderson---------------------

Stearman---McCarthy--Kisnorbo---Sheehan

Low-------Williams------Johnson------Porter

-------Fryatt ---------------------Hume---------

Subs: Logan, Kenton, Hughes, Wesowski, Hammond, O’Grady.

Note: I don’t for am moment think we’ll see any radical changes (like actually playing wingers rather than defenders on the wings) and RK will trot out the same line up which we saw today and because of that I expect to sit in the Walkers on Tuesday evening a see us get hammered in similar fashion to what happened today… but cant’ hurt to ponder the possibilities… can it? :(

It’s a few days away, but after today’s performance it’s gotta be clear that something will change in the line-up, so what wher your thoughs?

My two cents worth…

-------------------Henderson---------------------

Stearman---McCarthy--Kisnorbo---Sheehan

Low-------Williams------Johnson------Porter

-------Fryatt ---------------------Hume---------

Subs: Logan, Kenton, Hughes, Wesowski, Hammond, O’Grady.

Note: I don’t for am moment think we’ll see any radical changes (like actually playing wingers rather than defenders on the wings) and RK will trot out the same line up which we saw today and because of that I expect to sit in the Walkers on Tuesday evening a see us get hammered in similar fashion to what happened today… but cant’ hurt to ponder the possibilities… can it? :(

It will never happen, I doubt RK has the vision or stomach for making major changes. :( <_<

I think Kelly will pick the same team that started today.

I would agree but I think Kisnorbo will come back into the team straight away. Would be a shame to see Kenton dropped though because I thought he was the only player from today who actually earned the right to be picked on Tuesday!

.. so what will we say when Burnley win 0-1 with a header from a corner. :( <_<

Come on Steven your being ridiculous that never happens, not corners, not 1-0 defeats and not Burnley.

It will never happen, I doubt RK has the vision or stomach for making major changes. :( <_<

I know :( ...I've got no idea how the man's mind works, well maybe a hammering at home will wake RK up, all that said I'll never forget what RK did for us last season but this is a new season and we just got hammered (we where lucky to only be down 2-0 if you ask me).

...but today wont stop me trooping out to watch the match on Tuesday.

I would agree but I think Kisnorbo will come back into the team straight away. Would be a shame to see Kenton dropped though because I thought he was the only player from today who actually earned the right to be picked on Tuesday!

Doesn't mean alot, I thought he looked very average and only stood out at the back because of how poor the rest of the defence was. Kisnorbo has to come back in because his ability to head the ball out of danger time and time again is vital, add to that the successful partnership with McCarthy.

There will be no major changes, possibly none at all. But something needs to be changed so realistically we can expect this.

Henderson

Stearman McCarthy Kisnorbo Johansson

Maybury Williams Johnson Tiatto

O'Grady Fryatt

Hopefully Weso will be fit enough to take a place on the subs bench. I'm afraid the wingers will be staying put. :(

I think it will be more like this

Henderson

Kenton McCarthy Kisnorbo Johansson

Maybury Williams Johnson Tiatto

Hume Fryatt

Even though Stearman was garbage he is at least recycleable unlike Johansson, I can see him being the fall guy with Kenton replacing him and Kisnobo going in the centre. The only thing that might prevent Stearman's demise is Kelly's perceived liking for partnerships.

Kelly will see this game as a must not lose and we will be even more defensive.

.. so what will we say when Burnley win 0-1 with a header from a corner. :( <_<

If it was up to me I would swap it around but I think Kelly will keep it the same apart from bringing Kisnorbo in.

If it was up to me I would swap it around but I think Kelly will keep it the same apart from bringing Kisnorbo in.

Hence the reason why I am confident about the result. :( <_<

I seriously doubt he will drop Hume and even if he does, I think Hammond would be the first choice replacement. He replaced Hume today and O'Grady played wide right really when he came on later.

Wasn't it Hammond playing on the right?

well i would do

hendo

kenton-mccarthy-kisnorbo-sheenan

low-johnson-williams-hughes

fryatt-hammond

we should change our whole approch to the game , be more attacking stop the simple long ball and work hard, close them down --- you?

Not much to add on the tactics front from what you’ve already said, however I’m not sure about Hughes on the left (then again he was there for a lot of last season and Porter is still very young)… Stearman could do with a break to earn back his place though I’ll agree and it’d be good to be able to bring Sheehan and Kisnorbo back in and retain Kenton… sadly it doesn’t look like happening :(

We need to play the ball on the floor and to feet.

keep possession better and use the width of the pitch.

whether we have the players with the nous or ability to do this or indeed the management team with the insight to instruct this remains to be seen.

if not the best we will achieve is 0-0 but more likely 0-1.

Archived