Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fantastic_mr_fox

Still happy with the board then?

So clear tonight that we need new players - and yet no money offered to RK.

Derby spent 600k today - yes they lost but they have 600k.

Sack the board.

]

Hopefully the board might be burrowing around underground and they might come across a room full of wingers hey!

So clear tonight that we need new players - and yet no money offered to RK.

Derby spent 600k today - yes they lost but they have 600k.

Sack the board.

I have no faith in the board for some time now. Deby found an investor and so did cardiff. the truth is we are potentially a big club (12the best supported not that long ago) yet we are incapable of bringing any worthwhile investment to the club. are portsmouth bigger than us in potential?

the truth is that "family" clubs are represented in football by the likes of Bury and Walsall and ply their trade in the lower leagues. the only successful exception i can think of is barcelona who have thousands of members.

this is also a board that has yet to appoint a successful manager ( i admit RK is as yet unproven) and have overseen a dramatic turndown in the club's fortunes.

If the board are not capable of providing investment themselves then it is their duty to offer the club for sale and to make sure we can once again become successful on the field.

I have no faith in the board for some time now. Deby found an investor and so did cardiff. the truth is we are potentially a big club (12the best supported not that long ago) yet we are incapable of bringing any worthwhile investment to the club. are portsmouth bigger than us in potential?

the truth is that "family" clubs are represented in football by the likes of Bury and Walsall and ply their trade in the lower leagues. the only successful exception i can think of is barcelona who have thousands of members.

this is also a board that has yet to appoint a successful manager ( i admit RK is as yet unproven) and have overseen a dramatic turndown in the club's fortunes.

If the board are not capable of providing investment themselves then it is their duty to offer the club for sale and to make sure we can once again become successful on the field.

But their was nobody willing before when we had parachute payments & a good chance of going back up to the Premiership.

It's a much less appealing proposition now - so why do you think there is somebody willing now?

But their was nobody willing before when we had parachute payments & a good chance of going back up to the Premiership.

It's a much less appealing proposition now - so why do you think there is somebody willing now?

So tell me why teams like Derby, Cardiff, Coventry and Southampton get investors but we can't? I know we've got that crap stadium to pay off, but Derby were in twice as much debt as us and there was still massive interest in taking over.

This club is becoming massively cautious, which given what's got on is I suppose understandable but the 91 other league clubs in this country won't stand still and feel sorry for us, we'll be bottom of the pile within a few years if we're not careful.

It's an embarassment and if you're not embrassed either then you should be.

We don't want to end up where we were 3 or 4 years ago! but we certainly don't want to end up like forest. Hopefully is just a blip and the team will do alright, but we need to find some money just to get a bit of pace into the side!

i would at least think that with derby et al able to find investors in a debt ridden club that leicester would be capable of the same yet we have never been able to attract any decent investors.

either the poeple who run the club are not very good at looking for these poeple other clubs are able to find or there is something quite wrong with the set-up of city that scares them away.

So tell me why teams like Derby, Cardiff, Coventry and Southampton get investors but we can't? I know we've got that crap stadium to pay off, but Derby were in twice as much debt as us and there was still massive interest in taking over.

This club is becoming massively cautious, which given what's got on is I suppose understandable but the 91 other league clubs in this country won't stand still and feel sorry for us, we'll be bottom of the pile within a few years if we're not careful.

It's an embarassment and if you're not embrassed either then you should be.

I have heard in the past people mention the board's reluctance to except investors......is that still the case or is it untrue....I find it hard to believe a club with alot of potential not attracting any investors!!!! :(

Archived