Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dan_84

Matty Fryatt

David Connelly! gives 100% everyweek, closing balls down and chasing lost causes but gets over looked as having a poor game just because he hasnt scored. His job isnt really to be making goals for others, his job his to put away the chances others are making for him.

Hopefully now we are playing with out and out wingers rather than defenders in midfield the chances will come and he'l start sticking them away!

Agreed .. to a point... just to throw a certain name in ... Paul Dickov..20 goals and huge workrate...but I agree Matt needs to be left to score and not work hard all game.

Abit of both I suppose!!!! When we have lost posession, then you would expect him to work lead from the from to get the ball back, but in posession I agree he needs to be in places and situations where he can either create or score goals!!!

You know what's even sadder??

You actually went and did this. :P

This is a good point, however in my defense its been a extremly slow day, I dont even have any work to Scive off from. Im sitting here waiting for the clock to hit 4. Its not fun.

:blink: I feckin well hope not.

If it wasn't for Robins, Raghead would have never got the chance to score in Madrid. We owe him everything..

Anyway. I love Robins, anyone remember that over head kick he scored, think it was in one of the cups?

If it wasn't for Robins, Raghead would have never got the chance to score in Madrid. We owe him everything..

Anyway. I love Robins, anyone remember that over head kick he scored, think it was in one of the cups?

Against Wimbledon in the league I think. His 30 yard monster against Ipswich put us on our way to wembley.

Mark Robins was a useless pisspot !

Against Wimbledon in the league I think. His 30 yard monster against Ipswich put us on our way to wembley.

I got WELL pished that night!! I really started to believe we were gonna be MASSIVE on THAT night!!

David Connelly! gives 100% everyweek, closing balls down and chasing lost causes but gets over looked as having a poor game just because he hasnt scored. His job isnt really to be making goals for others, his job his to put away the chances others are making for him.

Hopefully now we are playing with out and out wingers rather than defenders in midfield the chances will come and he'l start sticking them away!

I'm sorry he's paid to score goals and score goals he must do!

Archived