Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Important information regarding Josh Low

Every few days we seem to get a "We should play the youngsters like Lowe..."

a) He has no E in his name

b) He is not a youngster, he was born on 15th February 1979 and is therefore 27 years old.

c) He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

:thumbup:

If he's a youngster then I'm definatley not an old fart! Brilliant. Feel better now.

I like having Low out there too. He gives us an option that no-one else in that position can give us and that's good natural width. Technically you could say Sylla offers that too but I think you'd all agree that Sylla has considerably less talent with the football at his feet.

ahahahahahaha,

4) Low became a popular figure amongst the Northampton fans, who gave him the nickname J-Lo. It is a lesser known fact that he likes to dress up as the famous lady herself after a league win and belt out a couple of her more popular numbers.

That ladies and gentlemen comes directly from his Wikipedia article

:D

ahahahahahaha,

4) Low became a popular figure amongst the Northampton fans, who gave him the nickname J-Lo. It is a lesser known fact that he likes to dress up as the famous lady herself after a league win and belt out a couple of her more popular numbers.

That ladies and gentlemen comes directly from his Wikipedia article

:D

Cue Phube.. :ph34r:

Every few days we seem to get a "We should play the youngsters like Lowe..."

a) He has no E in his name

b) He is not a youngster, he was born on 15th February 1979 and is therefore 27 years old.

c) He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

:thumbup:

d) He's a poor man's Scowcroft.

He's yet to impress, even if he IS bettter tham Maybury or Sylla in that position!

I like him, even if he is abit of a donkey. Prefer him on the right than any other midfielder we've got. Only way i'd drop him is if we played 3 strikers.

Just thought i'd get rattle that off me chest wig.

I'd still play him and drop Hume in just behind the front two 4-3-3 Don'tcha jast lav it!

d) He's a poor man's Scowcroft.

He's yet to impress, even if he IS bettter tham Maybury or Sylla in that position!

One thing Low has provided that others haven't is a genuine ability to cross the ball well. He doesn't need to beat players to get crosses in, a bit like Nicky Summerbee in his prime at Sunderland.

Sylla tended to faff around on the ball and failed to get in many decent crosses.

Maybury was merely a containing player, who occasionally provided some service from that flank.

Scowcroft was good in the air, had a decent touch and could spot a pass - however, he rarely crossed the ball or provided any effective width. His role was to provide a third striking option when the ball was on the other flank.

Arrrrrrgggghhhhhh J-LoW

P.s. I do really not like Arsenal...

Just 2 clear something else up with you Phube. I initially had J-lo as my signarture as in the artist which is his nickname. But to make you feel better i put a massive W in

Just 2 clear something else up with you Phube. I initially had J-lo as my signarture as in the artist which is his nickname. But to make you feel better i put a massive W in

I know, and if you trawl though my posts you'll see when I saw it first and I thanked you in a homo-erotic way (probably best you didn't see it!! :ph34r::whistle: )

So thank you again, for helping my sanity..... :worship::thumbup:

I know, and if you trawl though my posts you'll see when I saw it first and I thanked you in a homo-erotic way (probably best you didn't see it!! :ph34r::whistle: )

So thank you again, for helping my sanity..... :worship::thumbup:

Surely though as it's a nickname it can be spelt J-Lo.

I know his name's Low, but he's named after the singer J-Lo so it can be spelt either way.

I'm just adding fuel to the flames, don't mind me :)

' date='Sep 8 2006, 05:06 PM' post='392556']

Surely though as it's a nickname it can be spelt J-Lo.

I know his name's Low, but he's named after the singer J-Lo so it can be spelt either way.

I'm just adding fuel to the flames, don't mind me :)

:mad::@:(:(:cry::cry::cry:

:P

Archived