Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Who were the scariest/most intimidating fans you've seen !

Roma Ultras when i went to watch Meelan attacked the subway train i was on anyone with any Milan clothing got attacked, kids were crying and screaming lucky for me i had a big jacket on and they couldnt see my Milan shirt.

another time was at the Olympic stadium when Lazio fans who we were sat near starting ripping seats and chucking them on the pitch as Milan were whipping them 5-1 i was just praying they wouldnt start throwing them at us.

getting lost in Moss Side after beating City at Maines Road wasn't what I call fun!!

The Newcastle Riot at Filbert Street when Walshie scored one in either end in injury time was pretty scary as a kid!!

Celtic, or a few years back I remember these Man Utd fans just charging, I was in a car stuck in traffic and there were police everywhere recording what was happening then these Man Utd fans just came charging at us, they didn't on the car I was in but they we're jumping and climbing over some cars infront of us...

I got caught up in amongst Leeds fans on a Saturday back in the mid80's, I was just trying to get to St Pancras on the tube to get home...the coppers are shouting at all the Leeds supporters, herding them towards a special to Leeds. I tried to explain to the copper with the dog that I was nothing to do with this and didn't want to go there...the next thing, I have an Alsation clamped onto my arm and copper repeats his instructions but this time with a lot of uncalled for swearing.

I hid in the toilets at the station before timidly sneaking away. :blush:

Archived