Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Striker - Who are we going to get in?

Out of the 3 pages or so of rubbish that has been produced by people, the only player who would interest me in becoming a Leicester player out of that lot is Paul Gallagher at B'burn. I think though that he may be playing for them sometimes and probably wouldn't fancy another season in the championship. Kelly may well look at Morrison so I think he will be joining us in the not too distant future

Out of the 3 pages or so of rubbish that has been produced by people, the only player who would interest me in becoming a Leicester player out of that lot is Paul Gallagher at B'burn. I think though that he may be playing for them sometimes and probably wouldn't fancy another season in the championship. Kelly may well look at Morrison so I think he will be joining us in the not too distant future

:blink: You complain about rubbish and then you post that!?

I have always rated Neil Shipperley - he maybe able to help us out on loan !!!

:ph34r:

On the 'moan in', it said Teddy Sheringham may also be an opportunity - I feel he'd be invaluable !!

:ph34r:

Immobile more like it. :whistle:

We've tried pace plus stationary striker combinations up front, and it's not worked. (Hume/MDV, Hammond/MDV, Fryatt/MDV etc etc) lol

it looks likely to be morrison, although i don't rate him too highly neither do i rate this league. he'd be alright, and may even fancy a full time position at city once taylor has replaced him with another 'quality signing'. time to prove himself perhaps?

Have to say I have always been a fan of Malcolm Christie, and being fairly local it might suit. However, with the side currently playing as it is another striker to replace the injured Fryatt but whom plays exactly the same kind of game is likely to result in the same kind of goal tally.

I think we need to look for either a big man, and therefore leave us to be served up with more pathetic hoofing, or someone with a bit of pace to unsettle some of the 'old timers/big and strong but not very quick' centre halfs knocking around in the Championship.

Where that leaves us, hmmmm, Paul Gallacher looks quality, was impressed when he was at Stoke, can also play out wide - he's the best shout I've seen.

Archived