Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Villian of the match

mmmm  

74 members have voted

1. 1. bit of a weird poll but

• mark clattenburg (not sure of spelling)
    • josh low
    • opera singer
    • petrov for faking penalty
    • Mon for not fielding a crappier team
    • otther

low may have tried his hardest but after watching him against palace and villa ive got to say he isnt good enough at this level for a team that needs promotion.

still voted for the ref though , shocking penalty decisions. :mad:

I doubt a better performance from the ref would have given us victory, a better performance from Low however may have done!

What a lot of us on here are forgetting is that Low was brought in on a free and ok he hasn't lived up to expectations, maybe he's not good enough in fact we know he's not good enough, but that isn't his fault.

He's probably one of our lowest paid players and he's putting in a performance (albeit a bad one) that reflects his wages.

Low.

One more minute and it would have been eight games unbeaten and some fairly decent teams among em. That would have been a mammoth result against a full strength unbeaten Premiership side with the alternatives left to us. Don't get me wrong. Some of the absentees, allowed better alternatives to come in but Kelly was still woefully short of options. Low didn't rate highly all night but everything about what he finally did was wrong.

I doubt a better performance from the ref would have given us victory, a better performance from Low however may have done!

What a lot of us on here are forgetting is that Low was brought in on a free and ok he hasn't lived up to expectations, maybe he's not good enough in fact we know he's not good enough, but that isn't his fault.

He's probably one of our lowest paid players and he's putting in a performance (albeit a bad one) that reflects his wages.

Agree with all the above,low was just a body on the left side of the pitch......can't cross,can't go round players.Any one else in the kop get pi ssed off when clattenburg gave the corner,when maybury(who i thought had a good game)more or less asked him if the ball came off one of the villa players?

Low.

One more minute and it would have been eight games unbeaten and some fairly decent teams among em. That would have been a mammoth result against a full strength unbeaten Premiership side with the alternatives left to us. Don't get me wrong. Some of the absentees, allowed better alternatives to come in but Kelly was still woefully short of options. Low didn't rate highly all night but everything about what he finally did was wrong.

I like to think it is 8 games unbeaten extra-time don't count ;)

Archived